AD: Christmas rubber stamps on sale

Old September 4th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
[email protected]

Default AD: Christmas rubber stamps on sale

Good afternoon!
All our Christmas designs are on sale this month. Plus, free shipping
all the time on all US and Canada orders. (http://www.eurekastamps.com)

We are gradually adding the individual designs formerly from Biblical
Impressions. All the full sheets are up under the full sheets section.

Also, we have added some new features to our Forum, including a Gallery
for our customers so they can share their projects everyone.

And, remember to check out our auction items at Rubber Stamp Auction
(http://www.rubberstampauction.com). Our username is eurekastamps. The
auction is a totally free service for both buyers and sellers.

Watch our site for new supplies coming soon!

Just a reminder -- we've had numerous inquiries lately, and, YES, we
are an angel company!

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
The staff at Eureka Stamps
http://www.eurekastamps.com