AD: Blue Bear Beads at the IGBS in Memphis, TN

Old July 17th 04, 11:42 AM
Linda2

Default AD: Blue Bear Beads at the IGBS in Memphis, TN

From Dawn Dalto at Blue Bear Beads:

Hi Everyone!

We are headed for the Intergalactic Bead Show in Memphis, TN this weekend.

10am - 5pm Saturday & Sunday, July 17 & 18th

Agricenter International
7777 Walnut Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120

From I-240 Exit 13 east on Walnut Grove Road approx. 4 miles. Follow
signs.

Admission $5.00 Saturday $4.00 Sunday\

Blue Bear Beads DISCOUNT ADMISSION COUPON

Bring this email with you for $2.00 off Saturday admission and $1.00 off
Sunday admission.

CUT HERE! CUT HERE! CUT HERE! CUT HERE! CUT HERE! CUT HERE!

BLUE BEAR BEADS Discount Coupon

Save $5.00 off a purchase of $50.00 or more at Blue Bear Beads at the
Memphis, TN Intergalactic Bead Show, July 17 & 18.

Limit one coupon per person, per purchase, per show. Coupon does not apply
to previous purchases or special orders.

CUT HERE! CUT HERE! CUT HERE! CUT HERE! CUT HERE! CUT HERE!

Now for a little news! We have been on the road for about a week this time.
Last weekend we were at the Intergalactic Bead Show in Ft. Myers, FL.
Whew! Talk about hot! The show was at the fairgrounds
and we were very fortunate to have RV hook-ups for the coach. They had a
wonderful little pond and Les and Jackie & Marty Knabel from Knabel
Enterprises did a little fishing. They had a great time and released
everything they caught. Marty actually caught an alligator (or
should I say the alligator caught Marty!)

On Saturday evening a taught a small crochet bead rope class in the RV for a
few ladies. As with many folks they had been struggling to learn the
stitch. I think they mastered it this time. It was great fun despite the
horrendous thunderstorm and the tree that was struck by
lightening a short distance away from the coach.

If I am coming to your area and you are interested in classes either at your
location or with me in the RV (I can handle up to 6 students) call or email
to let me know and we can arrange something.

After the show we headed for Anderson, SC. I spent the week teaching at The
Bead Hut. If you are ever near there you MUST visit their shop. It is
fantastic! Not only a great selection of beads but a wonderful
atmosphere and tons of other fun goodies from all over the globe! I hope to

Well enough rambling for one newsletter. I hope to see you in Memphis!

Happy Beading!

Dawn Dalto

For all your beads needs... www.bluebearbeads.com

Blue Bear Beads
Inlet Square Mall
10125 Hwy. 17 Bypass
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
(843) 357-4151

______________________________________

I forwarded this to the newsgroup because it contains a discount coupon to
get in to the bead show, and because Dawn is a wonderful vendor and great
person. If I oopsied, I apologize.

Linda2

Old July 17th 04, 12:48 PM
Candace

sob This is the very reason I wanted to go to the Memphis Show!
aaarrrggghhhhhh!

From Dawn Dalto at Blue Bear Beads:

Hi Everyone!

We are headed for the Intergalactic Bead Show in Memphis, TN this weekend.

10am - 5pm Saturday & Sunday, July 17 & 18th

Agricenter International
7777 Walnut Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120

From I-240 Exit 13 east on Walnut Grove Road approx. 4 miles. Follow
[...]

Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t