Announcement: 2006 Buckeye Clay Bash

Old October 12th 05, 08:50 PM
Jan V

Default Announcement: 2006 Buckeye Clay Bash

Hi,
I rarely post here, but now I have some news to let you in on. The
Columbus and Dayton Area
Polymer Clay Guilds would like to announce their 3rd annual clay retreat.
It's from Thursday, February 16, 2006 to Sunday, February 19, 2006 at Hope
Hotel on Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Fairborn, Ohio (nearer to Dayton
than Columbus).

There are 3 and 4 day options with prices for members of our guilds and
non members . The retreat fee includes continental breakfasts, lunches and
dinners. The hotel fee is separate and is retreat priced at $65 per night
for both singles and doubles. The retreat fee for the 4 day option is $110
for members of the guilds and $125 for non members (this includes membership
to both guilds.) The 3 day option is $85 for guild members and $100 for
non guild members.

We will be having demos, 24/7 availability to a lockable workroom, a
silent auction, swaps, a licensed massage therapist, and Marie Segal will be
our special guest.

If you want more information, please email me at clay4me at woh.rr.com.
(change the word to the symbol and you've got it.)

Thanks,
Jan V

Old October 13th 05, 03:07 PM
Sarajane Helm

sounds like this'll be a blast, Jan!
SJ

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
. ..

Old October 18th 05, 01:32 AM
Jan V

Hi Sarajane!
It has been the past 2 years. Now we think that we're ready to open up
to others. I hope they have as much fun as
we have been having in the past.

Jan