AD: Black Cat Beads - New Beads on eBay

Old July 14th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Black Cat Beads

Default AD: Black Cat Beads - New Beads on eBay

Hey Guys!

Well things are going well here in Arizona. It is hot but not unbearable
yet. I just end up doing a lot of things indoors when it gets a little to
warm outside.

I am just sending out this update because I have posted some new beads up on
eBay. Starting prices are discounted off of my normal website prices. So go
take a look.

Thanks!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblackcatbeadsQQhtZ-1

Nicole

http://www.blackcatbeads.com

Old July 15th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 14, 1:39 pm, "Black Cat Beads"
wrote:
Hey Guys!

Well things are going well here in Arizona. It is hot but not unbearable
yet. I just end up doing a lot of things indoors when it gets a little to
warm outside.

I am just sending out this update because I have posted some new beads up on
eBay. Starting prices are discounted off of my normal website prices. So go
take a look.

Thanks!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblackcatbeadsQQhtZ-1

Nicole

http://www.blackcatbeads.com

interesting Nicole i like the last one but it really isnt pink
reminds me of arizona sunsets smile

Old July 16th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Black Cat Beads

Vicky,

They are hard to describe and the photo dosent show them well. They are
actually ivory glass that has 24kt gold on them which makes them pinkish
colored.

Nicole

ups.com...

Old July 16th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Black Cat Beads

Default Black Cat Beads - New Beads on eBay

Karleen,

It has been a while. Lots of things have changed. I moved from Sacramento,
CA to Phoenix, AZ in April. Got a new job and am finally settling down here.
UGH. I never want to move again!

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
ink.net...
(((Nicole))) It's good to see you back again! hugs,

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old July 16th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 15, 8:21 pm, "Black Cat Beads"
wrote:
Vicky,

They are hard to describe and the photo dosent show them well. They are
actually ivory glass that has 24kt gold on them which makes them pinkish
colored.

Nicole

ups.com...

wrote:
Hey Guys!

Well things are going well here in Arizona. It is hot but not unbearable
yet. I just end up doing a lot of things indoors when it gets a little to
warm outside.

I am just sending out this update because I have posted some new beads up
on
eBay. Starting prices are discounted off of my normal website prices. So
go
take a look.

Thanks!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblackcatbeadsQQhtZ-1

Nicole

http://www.blackcatbeads.com

interesting Nicole i like the last one but it really isnt pink
reminds me of arizona sunsets smile

Oh wow bet they are prettier in person i be watching them smile V

Old July 16th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

CUTE BEADS and great freaking prices. Hi, Nikki!!!

Becki

Old July 16th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jul 15, 6:22 pm, "Black Cat Beads"
wrote:
[...]

And -- did you get the house that you want? A bit more for the money
than i nSac?

Old July 17th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Black Cat Beads

Thanks Becki!

yeah I still am not sure of my pricing on these damn beads! LOL Any help is
appriciated!

Nicole

oups.com...

Old July 17th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Black Cat Beads

And -- did you get the house that you want? A bit more for the money
than i nSac?

Well we are renting right now. Probably will buy in March or April of 2008.
I didn't have a job when we moved here and I didn't want to go jumping in
without my income. We rented a really nice house for the same price we were
renting a dump of a duplex in Sacramento for. Everything that has happened
since the move has been for the better. I got an awesome job with Circle K
Corporate offices in Tempe. The only bad thing is that DH is traveling more
now. Heck he will be up in your neck of the woods this week.

I hopw to be able to chat a little more on the list now that things are
starting to settle down.

Thanks.
Nicole
www.blackcatbeads.com