Dennis's Gail has a birthday today

Old March 4th 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Nora Balcer

Default Dennis's Gail has a birthday today

Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora
Old March 4th 10, 06:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn.Mary

On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora

and from me, too.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
Old March 4th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

On Mar 4, 12:36*pm, "Olwyn.Mary" wrote:
On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora

and from me, too.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

~~~~~~
Happy Birthday Gail!

Old March 5th 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora

Nora, I did.

We took her Chinese to the nursing home tonight and ate supper with her.
She was elated.

Hugs,
Dennis & Gail
Old March 5th 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

On 3/4/2010 11:36 AM, Olwyn.Mary wrote:
On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora

and from me, too.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Thank you so much,

Dennis & Gail
Old March 5th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

On 3/4/2010 1:11 PM, LindaLee wrote:
On Mar 4, 12:36 pm, wrote:
On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora

and from me, too.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

~~~~~~
Happy Birthday Gail!

Thank you Linda.

I printed these and held them so she could read them.

Hugs,
Dennis & Gail
Old March 5th 10, 06:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Hallo Dennis ,
Mazal Tov to both Gail and You , i hope she feels better and that you
will have a nice day .
mirjam

Old March 10th 10, 05:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Mar 4, 10:11*am, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

And me, too!

Higs,
Katherine
Old March 11th 10, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

On 3/9/2010 10:12 PM, Katherine wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:11 am, Nora wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

And me, too!

Higs,
Katherine

Nice to here from you Katherine!!!!

111

It's someone's birthday today.... Joan E. Needlework 10 October 6th 09 09:48 PM
OT Gail Spike Driver Yarn 27 June 29th 07 02:53 PM
OT Gail is better Spike Driver Yarn 8 June 15th 07 12:50 AM
Thank you all from Gail Spike Driver Yarn 0 March 8th 06 09:16 AM
OT-It's someone's birthday today. Candace Beads 9 July 8th 04 05:07 PM