Needlepoint

Old February 20th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

Default Needlepoint

This woman took up needlepoint at age 65 and designs her own work.
You have to look at it - it's amazing!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/index.html

Linda
Old February 21st 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
val189

On Feb 20, 9:37 am, lewmew wrote:
This woman took up needlepoint at age 65 and designs her own work.
You have to look at it - it's amazing!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/index.html

Linda

It said that to the left of my screen were links to photos etc -
nada. So much for THAT.

I must admit I entered this site holding my breath....a la quilt query
of a while ago.
Old February 21st 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arnhild

On Feb 21, 12:34 am, val189 wrote:
On Feb 20, 9:37 am, lewmew wrote:

This woman took up needlepoint at age 65 and designs her own work.
You have to look at it - it's amazing!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/index.html

Linda

It said that to the left of my screen were links to photos etc -
nada. So much for THAT.

I must admit I entered this site holding my breath....a la quilt query
of a while ago.

Hmm...that's funny, I had no problem getting to the gallery. Page of
33 thumbnails, and links you can click on to view larger pictures. Two
sizes for each tapestry, and my favourite from just looking at them
quickly is Avalon. Lots of pretty butterflies.

Arnhild
Old February 21st 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

On Feb 20, 9:37 am, lewmew wrote:

This woman took up needlepoint at age 65 and designs her own work.
You *have to look at it - it's amazing!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/index.html

Linda

It said that to the left of my screen were links to photos etc -
nada. *So much for THAT.

I must admit I entered this site holding my breath....a la quilt query
of a while ago.

Hmm...that's funny, I had no problem getting to the gallery. Page of
33 thumbnails, and links you can click on to view larger pictures. Two
sizes for each tapestry, and my favourite from just looking at them
quickly is Avalon. Lots of pretty butterflies.

Arnhild

Try this link - I promise it's not porn!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/gallery.html

Linda
Old February 21st 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dr. Brat

lewmew wrote:

Try this link - I promise it's not porn!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/gallery.html

Linda

Linda? Do we know a Linda well enough to trust the link?

Elizabeth (RDH)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old February 21st 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

lewmew says...
This woman took up needlepoint at age 65 and designs her own work.
You have to look at it - it's amazing!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/index.html

Since she may not be doing many more stitched tapestries, I wonder if we
could bribe her to do some designs on fabric.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old February 21st 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

On Feb 20, 9:13*pm, lucretia borgia
wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:08:08 -0500, "Dr. Brat"
opined:

lewmew wrote:

Try this link - I promise it's not porn!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/gallery.html

Linda

Linda? *Do we know a Linda well enough to trust the link?

Elizabeth (RDH)

She might be the one making a quilt for her DIL or whatever lol

Hey, *I'M* not the one who designs mostly naked lady patterns! (RDH
herself)

Linda
Old February 21st 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

Linda

I wonder if there is pattern maker software that would turn a nice
male nude I have in my photo collection into a needlepoint pattern ?
Just joking - I came across him the other day when I was looking for a
pic and realized he must be in his early fifties now hahaha !- Hide quoted text -

Jim, oh Jim! We have a job for you!
Old February 22nd 08, 10:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:45:56 -0800 (PST), lewmew
opined:

lewmew wrote:

Try this link - I promise it's not porn!

http://www.jean-ritter-tapestries.id.au/gallery.html

Linda

Linda? Do we know a Linda well enough to trust the link?

Elizabeth (RDH)

She might be the one making a quilt for her DIL or whatever lol

Hey, *I'M* not the one who designs mostly naked lady patterns! (RDH
herself)

Linda

I wonder if there is pattern maker software that would turn a nice
male nude I have in my photo collection into a needlepoint pattern ?
Just joking - I came across him the other day when I was looking for a
pic and realized he must be in his early fifties now hahaha !

I have pcstitch and pixelstitch software and neither one is too good at
getting all the *wrinkles* out so you might have to a bit of ironing when
you are done.

On the other hand I don't ever remember posing for a nude photo, unless a
few gallons of wine consumed during my youth has fogged my memory a bit
so I have no need to even try the software in that manner.

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com
If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Don't back stitch to email, just stitchit.

Old March 4th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
F.James Cripwell

lewmew ) writes:
Linda

I wonder if there is pattern maker software that would turn a nice
male nude I have in my photo collection into a needlepoint pattern ?
Just joking - I came across him the other day when I was looking for a
pic and realized he must be in his early fifties now hahaha !- Hide quoted text -

Jim, oh Jim! We have a job for you!

I have been away, without access to RCTN. Is this still an active
question? Jim

Needlepoint [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 26th 07 02:48 PM
needlepoint BDS2pds Needlework 0 June 4th 04 07:47 PM
Needlepoint Rug Suzanne Needlework 7 May 4th 04 12:51 PM
Needlepoint and me... Pirjo Ilvesvuori Needlework 3 January 22nd 04 10:55 AM
needlepoint in KC [email protected] Needlework 6 October 25th 03 12:55 AM