Toddler sweater

Old September 10th 03, 08:50 PM
Patricia

Default Toddler sweater

in article , Purpledawn at
wrote on 9/10/03 1:57 PM:

I have looked everywhere for a plain toddler sweater to knit. My grandson
goes to pre-K and they require them to have a plain sweater (black -hunter
green - or white) Being unable to find any finshed sweaters I have decided
to knit him one (novice knitter) but so far have not been able to find a
simple pattern. If you know how I can obtain one please post. I have checked
all pattern books in this town, searched the web, and checked all my arts
and crafts books. No plain sweater.
thanks,
Dawn

---------------
I have some toddler books...do you want a cardigan or a pullover ?

Do you want set in sleeves or raglan ?

Let me know and I will scan and send them to you....

Do you have a printer ?

Patricia
A REALLY OLD CROCK

Old September 10th 03, 10:11 PM
havana bill & holly

Pocket Books used to publish a paperback book containing instructions on how
to knit, crochet and make hairpin lace that had wonderful patterns for
simple projects. I made my three sons many pullover sweaters from that
book. I haven't seen it in print since the '70s and I don't believe that
Pocket Books even exists today! Check your library for "how-to" needlecraft
books, perhaps you'll find what you're looking for.

Old September 10th 03, 11:51 PM
spampot

Purpledawn wrote:
I have looked everywhere for a plain toddler sweater to knit. My grandson
goes to pre-K and they require them to have a plain sweater (black -hunter
green - or white) Being unable to find any finshed sweaters I have decided
to knit him one (novice knitter) but so far have not been able to find a
simple pattern. If you know how I can obtain one please post. I have checked
all pattern books in this town, searched the web, and checked all my arts
and crafts books. No plain sweater.
thanks,
Dawn

Oh, you want Ann Norling's wonderful top-down pattern for kids! I
picked mine up at the LYS but I'm sure the pattern's available from
various web sites.

Old September 10th 03, 11:53 PM
spampot

Check out #53 at http://www.paradisefibers.com/patterns/norling.asp

Old September 15th 03, 03:26 AM
Kayrun

This looks like a cute pattern:

http://margarethubertoriginals.com/newpage1.htm

Karen G.
Old September 15th 03, 01:46 PM
Randee

This may be of some help http://www.knittingfool.com/pages/sweater_wheel.cfm
Old September 15th 03, 03:38 PM
RigPilot

Very easy child's sweater and hat
http://margarethubertoriginals.com/newpage1.htm

--

Darwin

Make money working from home
http://tinyurl.com/mev4

"Randee" wrote in message
om...
"Purpledawn" wrote in message

I have looked everywhere for a plain toddler sweater to knit.

This may be of some help

http://www.knittingfool.com/pages/sweater_wheel.cfm

---