OT - Tomorrow

Old May 13th 04, 09:13 PM
Johanna Gibson

Default OT - Tomorrow

.... is the last day of lectures. The day that we thought would never
arrive, is soon to arrive. Then I have 5 days (because I took 2 days
of holiday from work) to revise the equivalent of 3 years of Russian
language instruction.
Piece of cake!
Exams start next Thursday - 9 of them; 5 in the first 2 days.
I think I'll need some vodka.
Wish me luck!

-- Jo in Scotland
Old May 13th 04, 09:24 PM
KJ

I wish you the very best of luck Jo. May your brain be swift and accurate
and may your fingers fly with the answers!
So? What will the degree be? I've missed the exact nature of your
scholastic endeavors.

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old May 13th 04, 09:44 PM
Heidi from Germany

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Learnt Russian for 5 years at school, but
don't remember anything :-)
Heidi from Germany
Johanna Gibson schrieb:

... is the last day of lectures. The day that we thought would never
arrive, is soon to arrive. Then I have 5 days (because I took 2 days
of holiday from work) to revise the equivalent of 3 years of Russian
language instruction.
Piece of cake!
Exams start next Thursday - 9 of them; 5 in the first 2 days.
I think I'll need some vodka.
Wish me luck!

-- Jo in Scotland

Heidi from Germany

http:\\hbquilts.bei.t-online.de
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old May 13th 04, 09:45 PM
frood

What kind of chocolate goes with vodka? Hmm, I'd recommend a dark, complex
one; maybe the Guittard Noir. I'd better do some taste testing to make sure.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old May 13th 04, 10:08 PM
Patti

Good luck, Jo.
You'll do better without the vodka - save that for afterwards! Stick to
chocolate.
..
In article , Johanna Gibson
writes
... is the last day of lectures. The day that we thought would never
arrive, is soon to arrive. Then I have 5 days (because I took 2 days
of holiday from work) to revise the equivalent of 3 years of Russian
language instruction.
Piece of cake!
Exams start next Thursday - 9 of them; 5 in the first 2 days.
I think I'll need some vodka.
Wish me luck!

-- Jo in Scotland

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 13th 04, 10:11 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:24:59 GMT, "KJ"
wrote:

I wish you the very best of luck Jo. May your brain be swift and accurate
and may your fingers fly with the answers!
So? What will the degree be? I've missed the exact nature of your
scholastic endeavors.

It's a post-graduate diploma in Russian language. It is an
"intensive" course - it covers a 3-year degree in Russian into 7
months of study/lectures. My brain is dead (hey, I can say that in
Russian!)

-- Jo in Scotland
Old May 13th 04, 10:28 PM
Polly Esther

Sending warm best wishes and good luck. Polly

Old May 13th 04, 10:55 PM
Flossy

Good luck !!!!!!
Flossy