AD: Art Contest Announcement for Rubber Stampers

Old May 1st 04, 08:20 PM
Bunch Of Fun

Default AD: Art Contest Announcement for Rubber Stampers

We are pleased to announce our latest contest!

You are hereby invited to send in some of your rubber stamp art to show
off your talents. All skill levels welcome. Don't be shy!

Here are the prizes:

$50 Best overall
$25 Best Asian art
$25 Best Asian art runner-up
$25 Best use of alphabet rubber stamps
$25 Best instructions (how to complete the project, materials, etc.)
$25 Most original project (boxes, lamp shades, candles, etc.)
$25 Best sign language project

======
RULES:
======

- Winners of these prizes will be given the according credit which is
good towards the purchase of Bunch Of Fun products. The credit must be
spent by December 31, 2004.

- All entries must arrive by 31 August 2004. It takes about 1 week for
mail from the USA to arrive here and about 2 weeks from the rest of the
world.

- All rubber stamps used in your art must be from BUNCH OF FUN only! For
copyright reasons we cannot accept art that contains rubber stamp images
from other companies. Using paper, ink, embossing powder, etc.from other
companies is no problem.

- You may submit as many pieces as you like, the more you submit, the
better your chances of winning!

- Submitted art will NOT be returned. It may be used in our advertising
and sales efforts. Recognition will be given, space permitting.

- Winners will have their art permanently displayed on our internet
website. Runners-up will be displayed, space permitting.

- Winners will be contacted by email or telephone during the first two
weeks of September.

- This contest is open to residents of any country.

NOTE: Feel free to visit our internet website to see what was sent in
for our previous contest. Just click on the Contests section.

===============
INSTRUCTIONS:
===============

1) Include the following information with your art:

- Your Full Name, mailing address, phone #

- How many years you've been actively stamping

- The name of the store where you purchased the stamps

- Instructions about how you created your art, what materials were
used, techniques required, etc.

- What prize category you would like to enter you art in. If youre
not sure, well select a category for you.

2) Mail in your art to reach us by August 31, 2004 to this address:

2004 Bunch Of Fun Contest
PO Box 12
Beaconsfield, Quebec
H9W 5T6
Canada

If you include an email address well send you a message acknowledging
receipt of your art.

Please tell your friends about the contest to help spread the word.

NOTE TO SHOP OWNERS:
If you sold at least one stamp to the winners, you will receive a 5%
discount on your next wholesale order

GOOD LUCK !!!

Carleton MacGregor
Sales Manager

Bunch Of Fun, PO Box 12, Beaconsfield, QC,
H9W 5T6, Canada

USA toll-free 24 hr Voice Mail/Fax: 1-877-419-8488
Canada & other countries: +1 (514) 428-0471
Email:
Web:
http://www.bunchoffun.com