Prize Winner

Old March 4th 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

Default Prize Winner

On Mar 1, 7:17*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 3/1/2011 5:18 PM, Sharon wrote:

I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. *It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Congrats, Sharon! Well done!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

Thanks everyone for the congrats - I was just tickled. I think Lee
a member tho'. Is there an easier addy to get there - anyone?

Sharon (N.B.)

Old March 4th 11, 11:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sara

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:48:24 -0500, Lee wrote:

Where is RCTN?

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

"This" is RCTN. I believe you should go to RCTNP (p for pictures), of
which I am not a member, by sheer laziness.

Sara, lived in Montvale from '66 to '74
Old March 5th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 3/4/2011 5:53 AM, Sara wrote:
On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:48:24 -0500, wrote:

Where is RCTN?

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

"This" is RCTN. I believe you should go to RCTNP (p for pictures), of
which I am not a member, by sheer laziness.

Sara, lived in Montvale from '66 to '74

And hello from someone who grew up in Bogota! Our HS football team used
to play your football team..both park Ridge and Montvale, I believe!

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old March 6th 11, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lee[_2_]

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 05:53:33 -0500, Sara wrote
(in article ):

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:48:24 -0500, Lee wrote:

Where is RCTN?

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

"This" is RCTN. I believe you should go to RCTNP (p for pictures), of
which I am not a member, by sheer laziness.

Sara, lived in Montvale from '66 to '74

Guess Giganews doesn't carry RCTNP but thanks anyway.

You still in NJ?

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

Old March 6th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lee[_2_]

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:44:31 -0500, Susan Hartman wrote
(in article ):

On 3/4/2011 5:53 AM, Sara wrote:
On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:48:24 -0500, wrote:

Where is RCTN?

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

"This" is RCTN. I believe you should go to RCTNP (p for pictures), of
which I am not a member, by sheer laziness.

Sara, lived in Montvale from '66 to '74

And hello from someone who grew up in Bogota! Our HS football team used
to play your football team..both park Ridge and Montvale, I believe!

sue

How long ago?
small world. Park Ridge plays Bogota but Montvale is in a different league.

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

Old March 8th 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lee[_2_]

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 18:03:10 -0500, wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:51:36 -0500, Lee wrote:

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 05:53:33 -0500, Sara wrote
(in article ):

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:48:24 -0500, Lee wrote:

Where is RCTN?

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

"This" is RCTN. I believe you should go to RCTNP (p for pictures), of
which I am not a member, by sheer laziness.

Sara, lived in Montvale from '66 to '74

Guess Giganews doesn't carry RCTNP but thanks anyway.

You still in NJ?

Giganews does carry rctnp just follow this link

Well, now I know where it is I can look at the photographs of your great
works. I loiter mostly but like to see what you all do. This above address
is a yahoo site and gotten to through our browsers. It is so much easier when
a news group can be reached through a news reader and giganews. Thanks.

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

Old March 9th 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lee[_2_]

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:27:09 -0500, Karen C in Calif wrote
(in article ):

Lee wrote:

This above address
is a yahoo site and gotten to through our browsers. It is so much easier
when
a news group can be reached through a news reader and giganews. Thanks.

Most newsgroups don't allow photos. Yahoo does.

Giganews allows binary newsgroups. Main reason I subscribe to them.

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

AD: New Prize Elli Rubberstamps 0 February 7th 07 07:17 PM
Mall Crawl Prize Winner joysjane Quilting 0 December 3rd 05 07:44 PM
the winner of the febs prize draw at stitches galore uk is margret singleton Marketplace 0 March 1st 05 10:10 PM
teh winner of the febs prize draw at stitches galore uk is margret singleton Marketplace 0 March 1st 05 10:10 PM