Catching up - On and Off Topic

Old January 4th 05, 03:43 PM
KDK

Default Catching up - On and Off Topic

Happy New Year everyone.

Beady related stuff for me.....

Got my concentrator in (but the front panel is off so I have to get that
taken care of), got some Kalera glass for Christmas, got the last spot in
Tink's vessel class !!!!!!!, and have some new ideas to try with PMC.

I checked out the LBS (supposedly the biggest in Knoxville) and it was ok-
but not great. I think I know individuals with more beads in their bead
rooms I know I got spoiled by Chevron Trading Co in Asheville!

I checked their class schedule and they don't have any PMC classes - so I'm
toying with the idea of contacting them to see about teaching some intro
classes.

Non beady stuff....
Had a fun NYE - had a party on Friday at a cabin on N. Ga then kayaked on
Saturday (sunny and in the 60's). It was one of the better NYE's I`ve had
in a while (although I did have a couple of OMG - there are people
here -eek -need to be alone moments )

So things are going pretty well in Tennessee. All the cats are good (if a
bit nuts).

Hope everyone had a good holiday season and best wishes for a wonderful
2005.

Vibes and/or hugs to all that need them, Happy Birthday to all those I
missed, and happy beading!

Kathy K

Old January 4th 05, 09:20 PM
EL

Which LBS did you go to? I've been to Beads and Feathers and to Lilly's,
but I haven't been to Heavenly Beads.

And of course you're only about an hour from Jane's Fiber and Beads ...

Elise

Old January 5th 05, 12:33 AM
KDK

I went to Lilly's - didn't know about the others (wheeee more stuff to
visit). I saw a billboard for Lilly's and at the same time heard an ad for
it on the radio - so I figured that meant I was supposed to go!

Ooh- I forgot about Jane's - time for a field trip!

Thanks for the info!!!!

Kathy K

Old January 5th 05, 12:08 PM

Kathy glad you are going to come up for Tink's class. I hope you will
have time to come out and visit with me!!!! I have a guest room and
LOTS of glass stuff to play with!!! Not to mention Tink's crucible
which we still have not used.

donna powers

Old January 5th 05, 09:13 PM
KDK

Wheeeeee! Yeah I need to figure out my travel plan. I'd love to come stay
with you a few days.

And I DON'T have any pics from the party at AGI - all my pics were of the
demos . I did take a video of he singing, but I haven't got into a usable
format.

Kathy K
ups.com...