where can I find these beads?

Old August 11th 03, 06:13 AM
JMilano

Default where can I find these beads?

I am not even sure if rhinestones are what you would call them, but I
see jewelry sold everywhere with links or "beads" that are silver and
have colored rhinestones in them. (Not rondells) Many necklaces have
charms/pendants made this way, but I am looking for something that can
be strung (something with holes). I am not sure if this makes any
sense, but I have been looking online for weeks and I cant find anyone
that sells these. They come in all sorts or designs from butterlies to
flowers to just beautiful abstract shapes. I think I might be
searching under the wrong keywords, being that I am an inexperienced
jewelry maker. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jennifer
Old August 11th 03, 07:47 AM
Christina Peterson

Aha, I think you are looking for Australian crystals, Swarovskis. Here are
some options.
Crystal Cove http://www.starry-eyed.com/
INM Crystal http://www.inmcrystal.com/

Lots of other suppliers

You also should look at Czech fire polish "crystals". Much less expensive.

Tina

om...

Old August 11th 03, 04:57 PM
mĒdcĒt

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:47:42 GMT, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

Aha, I think you are looking for Australian crystals, Swarovskis.

You mean the ones Bruce and Shazza Swarovski knock up in the back
shed?

I think you mean *Austrian*.
Old August 11th 03, 06:38 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons