QI could use some ood thoughts & prayers(long)

Old December 29th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jill -Critter Comforts

Default QI could use some ood thoughts & prayers(long)

Our wonderful dog, Jack hurt a vertabe in his neck back on Dec. 1st. He
needed to stay at the hospital over night so they could relieve his
pain. When I took him into the ER, he was screaming! It was so horrible
to hear him in such pain.
The doctor called me the next day to pick him up. Keep him on
painkillers, steroids and a calming pill and most importantly to keep
him quiet. No bed, no couch, running and etc.
We did all that with great results, so we started reducing the meds and
on the 20th, the pain came back, so back to the ER, we went. He's back
on the steroids and painkillers, but if once he's off the pills and the
pain returns, we'll have to do an MRI to see exactly what's wrong and
then there's surgery on his back.
Jack's a great dog. We think he's about 9. He's a rescue, so we're not
sure but he's a happy, healthy boy. The doctor thinks he would do well
even if he needs the surgery.
So if you could keep good thoughts for him, it would be greatly
appreciated!!!!

Critter Comforts: Quilts for Homeless Animals
http://community.webtv.net/critterco...ritterComforts

Old December 29th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Sorry to hear about Jack's problem Jill.
Do hope they can sort out what it is - and *fix it.
..
In message , Jill
-Critter Comforts writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 29th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Golly Jill, I hope Jack is better without the surgery. If not hopefully
the surgery will do the trick.
Hugs, TAria

Old December 29th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
[...]

Oh, Jill, the thought of your baby screaming that way just breaks my
heart! I really hope you find the cause (and the fix!) very soon and
that Jack is feeling lots better. Bisou sends lots of cocker kisses.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old December 29th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Poor Jack, I do so sympathize with you and him.
My prayers are on the way.
Gentle pats and hugs from my furyy family to Jack.
Healing thoughts for him as well.
Di

Old December 29th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Sending good thoughts to Jack AND his humans.
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Old December 29th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

You and your dog jack are in my prayers.
Barbara in FL

Old December 29th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Sending healing thoughts to Jack, and I will keep him in my prayers.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old December 29th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

I'll definitely be keeping him in my prayers.

Musicmaker
Old December 30th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Poor Jack. I'll think positive for him. He's a sweetie.
Gen

[...]

OT - thoughts & prayers Karen, Queen of Squishies Quilting 11 September 7th 08 03:51 AM
Thoughts and Prayers Debbie B Beads 1 March 20th 04 10:19 PM
thoughts and/or prayers Debbi Quilting 35 September 18th 03 11:08 PM