eek! Happy Birthday, Becki!

Old October 10th 04, 06:08 AM
~Candace~

Default eek! Happy Birthday, Becki!

I hope your birthday was incredible, sweetie!

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old October 11th 04, 08:19 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, yes! I completely missed it, Becki - I'm sorry! I hope you had a
wonderful day!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 11th 04, 01:40 PM
Carol in SLC

My bad. I had to send an ecard on her B'day cuz her package wasn't gonna
arrive in time - oops! But, I knew Sooz would be lookin' out for her!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo3.jpg

Old October 11th 04, 03:41 PM
Stephanie

Happy Birthday Becki!!

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question? Search RCB:
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old October 11th 04, 07:55 PM
Dr. Sooz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKI!!!

(She had two cakes)
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 11th 04, 09:41 PM
Cheryl

Becki

hope the rest of your day was as much fun as your bathroom birthday surprise...

many hugs....

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old October 12th 04, 03:38 AM
bluemaxx

eek is right! How did I miss this thread?
I hope your birthday was peaceful and fun, Becki. )))))

--
Linda
Visit my eBay Auctions - http://snipurl.com/twolegz

"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
: I hope your birthday was incredible, sweetie!
:
:
: --
: ~Candace~
:
: Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged
beader~
: http://snipurl.com/6s4t
:
: Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
: information~
: http://snipurl.com/8s8o
:
: