AD - Borealis and Orphans!

Old October 24th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Borealis and Orphans!

Oh, please don't cry.....smooches!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't even run. I'm just sitting here sobbing.

``````````````````````````````
Su wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=160043022193

*sobbing my heart out in genuine anguish*

You fiend! You talented, very nice fiend.

*running away*

*running back*

*running aimlessly around*

-Su

Old October 24th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Me too....LOL!!!
Thanks Karleen!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Wow... I'm so sorry I ain't rich! LOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
I suppose a working link might be helpful....sorry

http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
Hi Y'all,

Happy Friday! I've just listed 5 new auctions tonight. It was time to

clean
out my bead stash so I have a grand offering of 150 Orphans in mostly

Autumn
colors. Over 7 feet of beads!
There are a few nice sets of lentils with accent beads in great Autumn
colors, but my favorite set this week would have to be "Borealis". A

nice
big set of beads in black and color shifting raku. These babies go with
almost anything....all year long! (And Becki....these really ARE

"Emergency
Beads" that you need to have on hand!...LOL!

Why don't you click on over and take a peek....http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

Thanks for looking!
Have a beady-utiful weekend!

Old October 24th 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Noooooo....not gonna do it....gonna torture you slowly.....LOL!
Thanks Polly!
--
"Polly S." wrote in message
Dawn ^..^ wrote:
I suppose a working link might be helpful....sorry

http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

Just freakin kill me now...

--
Polly
don't spook my groove...

email - webmaster at beadfulheart dot com

Old October 24th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Becki!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
"Beckibead" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dawn -- that is the FINEST set of orphan beads I have seen in a long,
long time. Well worth about three times the current price. And LOVE
the plum set.

Becki

Old October 24th 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

I thought of you and your "emergency beads" post the moment I saw that set
come out of the kiln. I even thought about naming them "Emergency Raku
Beads", but then realized that not everyone would see the humor in it. Not
the way us RCB'rs would anyway.....LOL!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
"Beckibead" wrote in message
ups.com...

LOLOLOL I just saw the "emergency" beads. I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Becki

Old October 24th 06, 07:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Cheryl!
You crack me up....the whole idea is NOT to grow up at all.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

"lyne" wrote in message
oups.com...
Holy crap! I wanna be Dawn when I grow up!!! It so frustrates me that I
don't have time to torch enough to get one tenth as good as you! I'm
getting better but it's hard if you can't spend much time on the torch.
All these sets are AWESOME! Your scrollwork rocks. I suck at applying
stringer. I'm much better with frit and enamels. I have a set up on
Just Beads right now that has some of the frit and enamel work with
some silver wire. Fun stuff!

Dawn, I can't even pick a favorite, they are all fabulous!!!

Cheryl

Old October 24th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

Dawn ^..^ wrote:

Well, that's one heck of a work out, Su!
Thanks!

I'm still sobbing but I've run out of running!

I just love seeing your new work.

Sorry about the pile of leaves in the back yard, I needed someplace
warm to sleep!

-Su

Old October 25th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Evil sadistic deliberately torturous batdemon from HELL!

Old October 25th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

lyne wrote:
It so frustrates me that I
don't have time to torch enough to get one tenth as good as you!

Cheryl

You will. It takes everyone time. Ask Kalera about her story. Don't
worry! We KNOW you're gonna be stellar -- it already shows.