AD: Not mine... Charity Auction

Old February 13th 04, 06:33 PM
Tinkster

Default AD: Not mine... Charity Auction

http://snipurl.com/4hjv

Tink
Old February 13th 04, 09:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh my god, oh my god! I have such a THING for yellow duck beads. And white
duck beads. I just have a soft spot for ducks. (I haven't eaten one
since.....1973, I think.) I LOVE this.

You may buy it for me.

http://snipurl.com/4hjv

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 09:47 PM
Harry

On 13 Feb 2004 21:37:50 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote:

Oh my god, oh my god! I have such a THING for yellow duck beads. And white
duck beads. I just have a soft spot for ducks. (I haven't eaten one
since.....1973, I think.) I LOVE this.

You may buy it for me.

http://snipurl.com/4hjv

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

I like the duckie... but... I love this bunny:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
Talk about cute!

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old February 13th 04, 09:59 PM
Dr. Sooz

I like the duckie... but... I love this bunny:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...50&indexURL=0&

photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting
Talk about cute!

And see, Harry, I prefer bunny beads that look like real bunnies (not cartoons
of bunnies). Isn't it great that we all have different views?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 14th 04, 05:12 AM
Cheryl

Oh my god, oh my god! I have such a THING for yellow duck beads. And white
duck beads. I just have a soft spot for ducks. (I haven't eaten one
since.....1973, I think.

You eat duck beads?? LOL
are they crunchy???

(guess who has a yellow duck bead in the annealer right now - along with a
chocolate bunny, a pink egg, and a chocolate egg with flowers....)

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old February 14th 04, 06:34 AM
Dr. Sooz

(guess who has a yellow duck bead in the annealer right now - along with a
chocolate bunny, a pink egg, and a chocolate egg with flowers....)

Don't the chocolate ones melt? (haw haw haw)

You eat duck beads?? LOL
are they crunchy???

Not if you swallow 'em whole.....
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 14th 04, 08:30 AM
BeckiBead

This is called "Cheryl does Easter" and she does it better than anyone I know.
Just darling easter stuff.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old February 14th 04, 05:43 PM
Dr. Sooz

I can't wait to see 'em! I've got some of her figural beads, and they are
incredible. And Easter....I have a thing for bunnies and ducks. I wish I had
some real ones, even. (Merc would make short work of them though)

Old February 14th 04, 07:43 PM
BeckiBead

I have a thing for bunnies and ducks.

I have some "guinea fowl" that are like large noisy ****ting chickens, LOL.
However, they have a mind of their own and don't seem to be headed towards SF.

Old February 15th 04, 05:18 PM
Dr. Sooz

I have some "guinea fowl" that are like large noisy ****ting chickens, LOL.
However, they have a mind of their own and don't seem to be headed towards
SF.

Haw haw haw! I wish YOU wear heading for SF.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links