Happy Birthday Butterfly!!!

Old February 1st 04, 10:55 PM
Diana Curtis

You should know by now, Butterfly isnt the type to flap her own wings about
things like that. :-)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
Happiest of birthdays, Butterfly! You should have told me when we were

chatting last
night, silly girl. I have something for you.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Hobo" wrote in message
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Butterflyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you got lots of quilty gifts & a trip to the LQS! We all will be
over later for the 'stash raid' party game! :-)

love
HoBo

Old February 2nd 04, 12:18 AM
nana2b

Enjoy your DAy!!!!! I hope the sun is shining and the birds are singing for
you.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old February 2nd 04, 01:23 AM
Eli

Hope you had a very happy birthday!

Gina in IL

Old February 2nd 04, 02:40 AM
jeanbaby

Happy Birthday Miss Butterfly wings..... I hope this year is the bestest
ever for you. Lots of fabric, and goodies and a very healthy year.
xoxo sharing jellybeans, Jeanbaby

Old February 2nd 04, 04:18 AM
Elena

Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
Hope everything is still going great for you!

Old February 2nd 04, 05:15 AM
Mika

Ditto what she said below. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and have
many many many more to come.

Birthday hugs,
Mika

Old February 2nd 04, 09:09 AM
Lynn Tocker

Penblwyth Hapus i Chi - Happy Birthday to you.
Who's bringing the chocolate cake? :-)
Lynn

Old February 2nd 04, 02:24 PM

Happy belated Birthday to you!

Hope the stash raiders left more fabric than they took They mainly
like to fondle anyway.

Julie
Richmond, VA
Old February 2nd 04, 02:43 PM
The Brown Family

Have a good one Butterfly!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old February 2nd 04, 03:37 PM
Ocean Gypsy

Hope you had a very happy day and look forward to a wonderful year.

Crystal