What have you lost lately?

Old April 15th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default What have you lost lately?

In addition to not so little bits of my brain, I can't find a container of drop
crystals that I wanted to use for a tassel. After I went through all my drawers
not once, not twice but three times, the purple threads that I thought were
gone for good turned up under a beading tray on my work bench.

next!
--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old April 15th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

"anne" wrote in message
g...
In addition to not so little bits of my brain, I can't find a container
of drop
crystals that I wanted to use for a tassel. After I went through all my
drawers
not once, not twice but three times, the purple threads that I thought
were
gone for good turned up under a beading tray on my work bench.

next!
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Sanity.......

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Old April 15th 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"anne" wrote in message
g...
In addition to not so little bits of my brain, I can't find a container
of drop
crystals that I wanted to use for a tassel. After I went through all my
drawers
not once, not twice but three times, the purple threads that I thought
were
gone for good turned up under a beading tray on my work bench.

next!
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Sanity.......

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

The funny color green floss that was used for some of the leaves in the
piece I was hurrying to finish last night. I'm sure you won't be surprised
when I say that I substituted something else because I was anxious to finish
and start on the SAL. You will probably be even less surprised when I tell
you that when I took off the terrycloth robe I was wearing, I found it
dangling from the sleeve.

Lucille

Old April 15th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
monique

--my black-handled, unbendable garden trowel (one of the students lost
it in the field when we were collecting plants)

--some colored organza I need for a future applique project

--my dark plum colored long-sleeved T-shirt

--the ability to turn my head I've the mother of all "cricks"

--a whole roll of paper towels out of the teaching lab

Monique in TX

Old April 15th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/15/09 5:43 PM, in article , "monique"
wrote:

--my black-handled, unbendable garden trowel (one of the students lost
it in the field when we were collecting plants)

Ouch! I hate losing my "good tools".
--some colored organza I need for a future applique project

--my dark plum colored long-sleeved T-shirt

What size do you wear? I have one I don't really like

--the ability to turn my head I've the mother of all "cricks"

A different ouch

Cheyrl

Old April 15th 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Amber

On 15 Apr., 19:55, anne wrote:
In addition to not so little bits of my brain, I can't find a container of drop
crystals that I wanted to use for a tassel. After I went through all my drawers
not once, not twice but three times, the purple threads that I thought were
gone for good turned up under a beading tray on my work bench.

next!
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Thinking I lost my keys but had put them in a different place in my
bag but finding them only after turning out my locker at work after
closing

Help please??? I think I'm lost????? marigold Quilting 10 January 10th 09 08:52 PM
OT just lost my QI :( Denise in NH Quilting 18 June 24th 06 04:29 AM
AD - Lost at Sea and More! Dawn >^..^ Beads 4 April 30th 06 01:33 AM
I Lost the Key Lou Needlework 0 February 2nd 06 08:50 PM
OT `Lost` land with all thosel lost things was RANT Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 13 January 16th 06 05:13 PM