Cinnamon & Ginger--Store Sample--Picture

Old March 25th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Default Cinnamon & Ginger--Store Sample--Picture

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/3386117848/

joan
Old March 25th 09, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904

On Mar 25, 4:35�pm, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/3386117848/

joan

Here's a picture that shows the design better.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/3386117848/
Old March 25th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

Love it! It's so bright and colorful - the kind of quilt I look at and
think, "I'd like to make something like that," but I never do. Maybe it's
time!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old March 26th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

I love it! Want it..... need to know how much ofwhich Kaffe fabrics
you used and the name of the pattern.

Sunny
Old March 26th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904

On Mar 25, 7:58�pm, onetexsun wrote:
I love it! Want it..... need to know how much ofwhich Kaffe fabrics
you used and the name of the pattern.

Sunny

Cinnamon & Ginger pattern by Allison Quilt Designs. Fabric by Kaffe
Fassett. Store sample long armed by Country Sampler, Papillion NE.
This will be going to our quilt retreat this weekend. Throw size is
57x71.
12 fat quarters of assorted prints, 1.25 yd plain fabric, 2.25 yd
border print, 3.5 yd backing.
The only truly critical fabric is the bullseye for the border and
fussy cut centers of the squares.
Old March 26th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

Ooh, nice!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b
Old March 26th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Before opening up the link I was expecting browns/tans/oranges based
on the pattern name. Boy! was this all wrong!

Nice, this will warm someone from the inside out.....

Ginger in CA

Here's a picture that shows the design better.http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/3386117848/

Old March 26th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
lenorel95

WOW! I love it.

Old March 26th 09, 09:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Exactly my reaction Ginger!
..
In message
,
writes
Before opening up the link I was expecting browns/tans/oranges based
on the pattern name. Boy! was this all wrong!

Nice, this will warm someone from the inside out.....

Ginger in CA

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 26th 09, 12:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904

wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/3386117848/

joan

Here's a picture that shows the design better.http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/3386117848/
j- Hide quoted text -

And actually, if you look at the pattern link in my second post, it
was done in those warm brown colors. But we were doing 2 of them, one
for each store. The one at our West Center Street location is done
in browns. But I love purple!