AD: Murano - We found a Great Source!

Old October 31st 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.beads
Lily&Tim

Default AD: Murano - We found a Great Source!

It seems that our Venice buying trips have gotten more and More and
MORE expensive each time, making it less and less productive to go.
However, this time with a little luck and some foot-work we were able
to find a very good source. These bead makers really put out a
top-notch product at very reasonable prices. (Especially for Murano)

Innovative design, consistency and BEAUTIFULLY-CENTERED beads were the
norm after hours of digging through bins of beads.

I can't tell you how excited we are to be working with this company.
Over the past few years we've been less than thrilled with our Venetian
sources, (Especially frustrating if you live in Italy!) who were going
through their own growing pains in the volatile environment of the
Venetian bead business of today. It just seemed as though we kept
paying more and receiving less and that our business didn't have the
same value as it once did. This company, whose beads we've purchased
previously through a middle-man, really has an impressive product and
an impressive business.

We hope that if you get the chance you'll pay us a visit. You can see
for yourself some of the beautiful things we've added just this past
weekend.
We're already planning our January buying trip!

Thanks so much -

Lily & Tim
http://www.beadedlily.com/shop/
BeadedLily.com
http://www.beadedlily.com/

Chicago, Paducah, SLC 5 shhdesigns Quilting 6 June 12th 05 03:05 AM
Great site that I found roxan Beads 0 November 30th 03 05:33 PM
AD-Cleveland, OH December 6-7, 2003 Great Lakes States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 November 26th 03 03:33 PM
Great new source for quilt books Betty in Wi Quilting 2 September 19th 03 12:27 PM
Shirley I found great fares Shirley Shone Beads 5 September 5th 03 02:35 AM