Port-O-Kiln Manual for

Old July 12th 15, 08:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Default Port-O-Kiln Manual for

Hello all,

I recently inherited an old Port O Kiln model SLP-40.

The problem is, it came with no manual and the number and email address I was given to order one are not working.

Can anyone help me obtain a manual for the kiln or help me with a valid contact to get one?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Derek, Port O Kiln? [email protected] Pottery 0 July 12th 15 08:26 PM
ICS kiln manual ringtail Pottery 0 April 10th 12 07:00 AM
Manual for Pottery craft Ltd, Type P5986 Kiln Nita Deacon Pottery 1 March 29th 07 10:24 PM
manual kiln use Mike LaViolette Pottery 3 January 24th 05 02:30 AM
OT - In-laws from Port Charlotte Diane Keagy Quilting 1 August 16th 04 03:20 AM