OT--amazing sand sculptures

Old August 26th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default OT--amazing sand sculptures

http://www.greatervancouverparks.com...Castles01.html

took a while to load but then i am on dial up here.
there are 3 pages of these amazing sculptures.
i wonder if someone was clever enough you could make a quilt from one of
these designs in lots of beiges?
have fun look'n.
jeanne

Old August 26th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

That is amazing. It reminds me of the ice sculptures that are created in
Breckenridge Colorado every winter.

Thank you for sharing that link.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old August 26th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

How I would love to see all of that come together. Just amazing. I
especially loved the bear. Polly

"Donna in Idaho" wrote in message
Wow! Thanks!

Donna in Idhao

Old August 26th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

How fantastic, I have book marked the pictures to peruse more closely.
Shirley

In message , nzlstar*
writes

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 26th 07, 08:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carissa

Hey that is near me lol.. In fact I was just there on Friday. I am finally
near something interesting to you all

Carissa

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/Elywyn
Butterflies are not insects, they are

Old August 26th 07, 10:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

How do they do that? Amazing details! My favorite is the sea monster
bursting out of the sand to eat the sculptor.
Roberta in D

Old August 26th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Roberta,

Here is their link to "How do they do it"
http://harrisand.org/how_to_do_sand_sculpture.htm

Debbi in SO CA

Old August 26th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Thanks! Very interesting. I suspected there was something wrong with
ordinary beach sand :-) Think I'll stick to quilting.
Roberta in D

Old August 26th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr[_2_]

On Aug 25, 7:32?pm, "nzlstar*" wrote:
http://www.greatervancouverparks.com...Castles01.html

took a while to load but then i am on dial up here.
there are 3 pages of these amazing sculptures.
i wonder if someone was clever enough you could make a quilt from one of
these designs in lots of beiges?
have fun look'n.
jeanne

Those are out of this world amazing! Thank you for posting that. I
enjoyed looking at some of the other images of Victoria and Vancouver
also. That is one great site! I am going to pass this on to the
family!