Fall Table Runner - finished and gone!

Old August 24th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

Default Fall Table Runner - finished and gone!

Many of you gave me good ideas for a fall/halloween table runner a few weeks
back. The end result is shown in the last 3 pictures in "My Quilts". The
runner was auctioned off at our Church BBQ. I'd like one myself...guess
I'll have to get busy!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old August 24th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Yea, Alice! I'm happy dancing to songs from Cats. I
especially like your interesting setting blocks.
PAT in VA/USA

Old August 24th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

I want to give you a Blue Ribbon for your fabric choices; all of them are
wonderful. That runner is a real beauty. Polly

Old August 24th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

CUUUUUUTE!

Why didn't you "win" that auction and take it back home w/ you? G

Cheers!
R/Sandy

Old August 24th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

How cute! Halloween is always such fun... and this certainly will add
holiday spirit to the table it dresses!

--
Kate in MI

Old August 25th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Just adorable, Alice..... love your choice of fabrics.
I looked at the other quilts on your site, and you have some rather
incredible quilts! Wow! How many years worth of quilting is that? They
are all just spectacular....... you do beautiful work.

Patti in Seattle

Old August 26th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

Thanks, Patti, for the compliments!

I started quilting in 2004 and enjoy it so much. I have been sewing since
junior high school (just a FEW years ago), but always made clothing and
household items. My husband and I are both retired now, so I have more time
to devote to quilting.

round table runner? Boca Jan Quilting 12 May 20th 07 03:22 PM
Table Runner Challenge teleflora Quilting 18 May 10th 06 09:08 PM
Mostly OT - table runner OT Sherry Starr Quilting 3 August 30th 05 10:01 PM
table runner question CNYstitcher Quilting 2 October 13th 03 08:11 PM
need advice on a table runner Ann Quilting 4 September 19th 03 01:35 PM