Pre-Cut fabric quilting squares 100% cotton

Old September 28th 03, 05:43 PM
Wes Jones

Default Pre-Cut fabric quilting squares 100% cotton

We have over 100 nice sets of 100% cotton fabric precision cut squares
in various sizes FA on eBay. These are fabrics from the major
producers of better all cotton
quilting fabrics. They are precision cut by hand for you. All our
auctions have a picture of the exact set of fabric squares you are
bidding on in that
auction. These are a great way to increase the variety in your stash
without buying yard and yards of fabric.

See a list of every auction he
http://tinyurl.com/oyfo

We also offer a completely different collection of fabric squares on
the web at:
http://www.moosiesquiltfabric.com

There you can select any amount in any size or fabric...mix or match.
We are always happy to combine purchases both
from eBay and the website.

I hope you will take a look...I'm sure you'll like what you see.

Patsy

new e-shop for precut fabric squares Maritime Pride Marketplace 0 November 25th 04 11:59 AM
fabrics on bidville joan Marketplace 0 September 29th 03 04:49 PM
Fabrics new on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 September 26th 03 04:51 AM
Less than 12 Hours left! Hi-quality cotton fabric, only $0.75/yard madhatress Marketplace 0 September 17th 03 01:46 PM
Less than 12 Hours left! Hi-quality cotton fabric, only $0.75/yard madhatress Marketplace 0 September 17th 03 01:46 PM