OT. Anyone live near?

Old April 14th 05, 10:41 PM
Shirley Shone

Default OT. Anyone live near?

Does anyone live near the MaplebrookSchool at Amenia, New York.
My granddaughter has been selected to go to Camp America and will be
going to the above place.
She is to give advice on nutrition during her 9 week stay.
She leaves Uk June 28th.

If anyone lives nearby maybe she could get in touch if she gets any free
time.
Thanks
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone
Old April 14th 05, 11:18 PM
Glitzy Glass

HI Shirley

I live in East Greenbush, NY - according to mapquest it is 1 hour and
35 minutes away from Amenia. I will be visiting my family in Anchorage
Alaska from July 14 to the 21 - but I am available any time before or
after those dates. She can email me if she wants to come this way.

My daugher in law and son are both in their late 20's and we all live
together - she is probably around their age; so she won't be stuck with
me - we would love to have her. One word of warning I do have 3 very
spoiled little dogs and one spoiled cat.

Have a great day!
Denise R.
www.glassbeadz.com

Old April 15th 05, 06:29 AM
Shirley Shone

Thanks I will pass your email on to her.
She is 22.
Perhaps you could email me privately with your address and telephone
number.
I do not know if she will have transport while she is there.
Shirley

In message . com,
Glitzy Glass writes

OT - Where to live next??? KDK Beads 134 September 19th 04 06:48 AM
OT "Rural America" WAS school trips WAS Message for animaux Caryn Needlework 3 February 10th 04 12:38 AM
Holy Crap -- AOL's best places to live BeckiBead Beads 15 January 2nd 04 07:50 PM
Anyone here live in Maine? Quil Quilting 2 December 16th 03 02:12 AM