AD for Charity Auction of Challenge Bead and pictures.

Old April 14th 05, 06:51 PM
Lori Greenberg

Default AD for Charity Auction of Challenge Bead and pictures.

Remember that challenge I asked for a while back? Well, I've been meaning
to post pictures. Now I have a reason to post one of them. I think it was
Tina's challenge to me. I cut, pasted and printed the challenges and forgot
to add the names to them.

Anyway, I am offering it up as a Lisa Taylor Charity Auction on JustBeads so
I don't get anything for it, but it's still an ad I guess because it's for
sale.

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=798021007

For the other challenge issuers....Sarajane, I did yours but ew! I guess
anything *wasn't* possible that day. ) I do have to say though that the
word indigo stuck with me and it promped a whole line of my enamels and
indigo colored glass beads and WOW! Here's the link to that color combo:
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=796766495 It's
not an ad because they already sold.

And I've been kicking around the green goblin beads but need to go off and
find the poem....hopefully a google will bring it up. That sounds fun, so
be watching for that!

Thanks again, everyone!

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

justbeads:
http://snipurl.com/axek

Old April 15th 05, 04:03 AM
FurPaw

Georgia wrote:
Amber Challenge is awesome, mystical, deep.

OMTP!

Carol in NM

--
Born to live a life of leisure, still waiting for it to happen.

To reply, unleash the dog