AD - Monsters!...and more seashells

Old April 13th 05, 06:46 AM
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Monsters!...and more seashells

Hi Y'all,

I've listed three new auctions tonight. I just can't stop making seashells,
and tonight I've listed a gorgeous set in coral and white. Yummy with a
summer tan! (They even make my lily-white self look tan!)
And I've listed a very cool, very large focal bead featuring the sand, the
waves and the sun. Your own personal beach in the shape of a conch shell.
But my favorite this week would be the Monsters! A tribute to the energy
drinks I've become addicted to.... =o)) ...Hey, could that explain the
insomnia?...Nah!

Anyway, here's the link in case you'd like to take a peek....
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia

Old April 13th 05, 07:12 AM
Nicole @ Black Cat Beads

Damn it Dawn! Those are toooo freeking CUTE! I want them! heh Monsters Inc!

--
Nicole
***************************************

. ..

Old April 13th 05, 07:21 AM
Kalera Stratton

"Distant Shore" is unreal, Dawn! Mmmmmm droolicious...

http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 13th 05, 07:23 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Nicole!
Yep...I was makin' faces while I was makin' faces!
You just can't help grinning right back at them.

--
"Nicole @ Black Cat Beads" wrote in message
Damn it Dawn! Those are toooo freeking CUTE! I want them! heh Monsters

Inc!

--
Nicole
***************************************
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
***************************************
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

. ..

Old April 13th 05, 07:27 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Kalera!
That was one of those beads where you make sure to *go* before you start!
LOL!!!
It took about 45 min. and I was bouncing near the end. Damned iced tea!

Old April 13th 05, 10:06 AM
Su/Cutworks

Dawn wrote:

I've listed three new auctions tonight. I just can't stop making
seashells,

Anyway, here's the link in case you'd like to take a peek....
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Dawn, those seashells are just gorgeous! I'm waiting for a set like that in
a tortoiseshell sort of brown dot. I was silly and missed the last auctions
by falling asleep.

-Su

--
..sig lite: http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
All roads lead to beads.

Old April 13th 05, 05:06 PM
starlia

Those are gorgeous Dawn. It's funny that I made a huge set of beads in
coral last night. I bet they would look yummy with your seashells.

Old April 13th 05, 05:46 PM
Kalera Stratton

Hmmm, I can't torch without beverages too, so I feel your pain! It
was worth it, though... wow!

Old April 13th 05, 06:27 PM
Jennifer Landry

In article ,
"Dawn ^..^" wrote:

Hi Y'all,

I've listed three new auctions tonight. I just can't stop making seashells,
and tonight I've listed a gorgeous set in coral and white. Yummy with a
summer tan! (They even make my lily-white self look tan!)
And I've listed a very cool, very large focal bead featuring the sand, the
waves and the sun. Your own personal beach in the shape of a conch shell.
But my favorite this week would be the Monsters! A tribute to the energy
drinks I've become addicted to.... =o)) ...Hey, could that explain the
insomnia?...Nah!

Congratulations Dawn. "Atlantic Sunrise" just earned you my first
Official KLUNK. They are gorgeous!

Jennifer

--
Spirals & Stones - http://homepage.mac.com/silar31