OT - sorry for being out of touch

Old June 7th 04, 05:53 PM
Natalie

Default OT - sorry for being out of touch

Hi folks!

I wanted to apologize for my absenteisim as of late. It will probably
continue for at least the next two or three weeks... I'm getting
ready to move (and then moving) and I have not had as much time to sneak
online as I usually do. I'll try to catch up a bit over the next day or
so, but if I fall off a conversation, please don't be mad, and I'm sorry
in advance.

Best,
Natalie
Old June 7th 04, 07:11 PM
Patti

Hullo Natalie
I think we've probably all *done* moving; and understand completely what
it is like. So, I wish you all the best and hope you'll be very happy
in your new home. When you are about half way with the unpacking, take
some time out and come and tell us all about it!!
..
In article , Natalie
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old June 7th 04, 08:21 PM
Kristie Kinney

Hi Natalie

I was just wondering if have gotten Deb's block yet.

Thanks

Kristie

Old June 8th 04, 01:46 AM
Natalie

Replied privately.

thanks.

NS

"Natalie" wrote in message

Hi folks!

I wanted to apologize for my absenteisim as of late. It will probably
continue for at least the next two or three weeks... I'm getting
ready to move (and then moving) and I have not had as much time to sneak
online as I usually do. I'll try to catch up a bit over the next day or
so, but if I fall off a conversation, please don't be mad, and I'm sorry
in advance.

Best,
Natalie

Comm: Style Stone and a touch of magic Debbie Hamann Rubberstamps 0 September 15th 04 12:49 PM
A.Turcotte Touch - Rubber Stamping and Scrapbooking Accessories with a Personal Touch Jill General Crafting 0 June 14th 04 03:19 PM
A.Turcotte Touch - Rubber Stamping and Scrapbooking Accessories with a Personal Touch Jill Rubberstamps 0 June 14th 04 03:09 PM
Soft Touch wire ? Valerie2 Beads 10 March 19th 04 11:01 PM
AD: Softflex- Soft Touch Sale ACCENTBEAD Beads 0 November 3rd 03 09:54 PM