OT Had auto accident all OK

Old August 20th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default OT Had auto accident all OK

Thanks Katherine,

I removed the neck brace today and I am doing fine. The other
insurance is taking %100 responsibility, that is hard to get in Illinois
with the "no fault insurance" law. I have replaced the car with a car
of the same year and I am happy with it, all is well.

Higs,
Dennis & Gail

Katherine wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:42 pm, Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,

Had an auto accident on a road called "Cherry Valley Road", just outside
the town of Cherry Valley, Illinois. Was on my way back from a good
fishing trip and a car ran a stop sight. I was doing 55mph thank God.
Both cars are totaled and he got a ticket, he got a ticket for running a
stop sign and failure to reduce speed. Both cars are severely totaled.

I had a broken sternum from the impact and air bag. A blood clot behind
the sternum and some bleeding in the urine. I have had three separate
neck fusions and my neck is severely sprained. I have to wear a neck
brace for several weeks. The doctor said the sternum will react just
like when I had open heart, sore for several weeks. I had no build up
of fluid around the heart, just a little bruising. The other guy had
surgery on his leg and hip.

I will be fine! If I feel ok I will post.

Oh, dear, Dennis, how terrifying! I am so glad that you weren't more
serioiusly hurt! I hope that his insurance will replace your car!

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 20th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Katherine wrote:
[...]

Katherine- Hide quoted text -

Congratulationd Dennis ,, may your healing go quick and easy now !!!!
mirjam
Old August 23rd 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
[...]

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Oh my gosh! ((gental hugs)) Take it easy ... How awful!

Murielle

Old August 27th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Dennis ,,,, Time for letting us know HOW ARE YOU TODAY ???
mirjam
Old August 27th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Murielle wrote:
[...]

I am doing alright Murielle. I start 4 week of physical therapy Friday
Old August 28th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Murielle wrote:
[...]

That will help! Still, take it easy. No pushing. ;-))

Murielle

Old September 8th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Dennis ???
How are you doing ???
time for telling again !!!
mirjam
Old September 9th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Sep 9, 3:14*am, Spike Driver wrote:
wrote:
Dennis ???
How are you doing ???
time for telling again !!!
mirjam

Hello Mirjam,

I am doing better every day. *I have been back to the doctor twice since
the crash. *I am doing better every day. *They said today they will not
tape my ribs any more. *They would tape them for 2 days and go with out
for 24 hours. *My sternum still hurts a lot, it may take up to a year to
heal completely, is what the doctor said. *I hope not. *The upper neck
and lower back is still pretty sore.

I will be fine.

Gail's respiratory system is getting weaker due to the ALS. *We took her
to the ER 2 weeks ago Monday at 3 in the morning. *The hospital sent her
home with a breathing machine, a cough assist machine and two other
pieces of equipment. *She is doing better now.

Thanks for asking Mirjam.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Dennis and Gail ,,,i am sending PILES OF good wishes !!!
Thank you for telling us !!
mirjam

Anyone here know about Toyota Elena Auto 7? GailM Machine Knit 19 December 10th 12 04:02 AM
Damages to Auto Glass anganb Quilting 0 November 30th 07 01:26 AM
auto-off iron solution theys Quilting 3 December 5th 04 06:21 PM
Looking for instructions for Toyota Elena 7 Auto brightonmb Machine Knit 0 October 11th 04 03:47 PM