Laser Engraving [Advert?]

Old September 27th 03, 02:13 AM
Richard Aubin

Default Laser Engraving [Advert?]

My name is Richard Aubin and I'm new to this newsgroup, or any newsgroup for
that matter.

I'm looking to meet anyone that has access to or currently owns a laser
engraving machine. Here' why...

I have a website which sells laser engraved photo jewelry. I might be
interested in using your services if your price is reasonable and you can
drop ship.

I don't currently have $10,000 USD to buy a good laser engraver ;-)

See my sig for the site address to see an example.

---
Richard Aubin
JewelleryShopper.ca cut and paste

Old September 28th 03, 07:20 PM
Andrew Werby

"Richard Aubin" wrote in message
My name is Richard Aubin and I'm new to this newsgroup, or any newsgroup

for
that matter.

I'm looking to meet anyone that has access to or currently owns a laser
engraving machine. Here' why...

I have a website which sells laser engraved photo jewelry. I might be
interested in using your services if your price is reasonable and you can
drop ship.

I don't currently have $10,000 USD to buy a good laser engraver ;-)

See my sig for the site address to see an example.

---
Richard Aubin
JewelleryShopper.ca cut and paste

Hi Richard;

[Have you considered one of Rolands photo impact printers? They're a lot
more reasonably priced than lasers, and do a similar job; putting halftone
photos permanently onto small pieces of metal. They use a hard stylus to
impress the metal instead of burning it away. All the software is included
in the $1995 (list) price. See
http://www.rolanddga.com/products/3D/MPX-50/default.asp for details.]

Andrew Werby
www.computersculpture.com