Looking for CUT not CAST glass jewels

Old March 29th 05, 07:57 PM
Plastic Sturgeon

Default Looking for CUT not CAST glass jewels

I am looking for a supplier of CUT glass jewels for a high-end window. Needs
to sparkle and throw prisms like a swarocski. I'd use swarovski if I could
get them without those little hole they drill for hanging. Any suggestions?
The run-of-the-mill cast glass jewels, turtlebacks and bevels will not do,
thanks.

Old March 29th 05, 10:01 PM
Kalera Stratton

I know for a fact that they make undrilled Swarovski crystals, but I
wasn't able to find a source in the five minutes or so I looked. Perhaps
you could contact Swarovski through their web site and see if they can
connect you with a dealer who has them?

http://www.swarovski.com/index/0,276...e%3Den,00.html

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old March 30th 05, 12:35 AM
Michele Blank

art glass house has them (or did) depends on size needed? also try
bendheim.m

Plastic Sturgeon wrote:
I am looking for a supplier of CUT glass jewels for a high-end window.

Needs
to sparkle and throw prisms like a swarocski. I'd use swarovski if I

could
get them without those little hole they drill for hanging. Any

suggestions?
The run-of-the-mill cast glass jewels, turtlebacks and bevels will not

do,
thanks.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

surface texture of cast glass lisanne Glass 4 August 16th 07 06:50 AM
Blown, Cast, and Fused Contemporary Glass Sculpture from Holsten Galleries H.Atterbury Beads 2 October 19th 04 03:18 AM
Help from the US glass people, please? Su/Cutworks Beads 21 October 7th 04 10:14 PM
Spring loaded cutter kdoney Glass 30 May 8th 04 06:49 PM
Cast Glass [email protected] Glass 3 March 6th 04 01:12 AM