New Online Shop...

Old October 14th 03, 12:21 AM
Richard C Hornberger

Default New Online Shop...

I have opened a new shop on the internet for those of you that are
into lampwork jewelry. Right now its rather plain just containing a
shop in which I sell my work but in the near future I plan on
including instructions on designing your own lampwork jewelry etc. as
the site expands... My son the computer knowledged one currently runs
the site for me... You can visit it at http://www.beadnit.com
Old October 14th 03, 12:49 AM
Christina Peterson

I'm finding this to load very, very slowly. The bracelets page took 3
minutes.

Please put AD in the subject line when you advertise your goods like this.

Before buying your merchandise I'd want to know what materials are used.

Hang around and you'll hear a lot of good information.

Tina

om...

Old October 14th 03, 01:04 AM
Cheryl

.. My son the computer knowledged one currently runs
the site for me... You can visit it at http://www.beadnit.com

that's the problem with the "computer knowledgeable"
they put too much garbage into a webpage.
MOST CUSTOMERS won't wait that long to
get into a website (i.e. your opening) - they will hit NEXT ....and move on.
Despite the "coolness" of such stuff - most people find it an annoying waste of
time...
beyond that - good luck....

Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old October 14th 03, 05:53 AM
Richard C Hornberger

(Richard C Hornberger) wrote in message . com...
I have opened a new shop on the internet for those of you that are
into lampwork jewelry. Right now its rather plain just containing a
shop in which I sell my work but in the near future I plan on
including instructions on designing your own lampwork jewelry etc. as
the site expands... My son the computer knowledged one currently runs
the site for me... You can visit it at
http://www.beadnit.com

Thanks for some of the feedback... Look for changes in the next 24
hours... Did the store itself work fairly efficiently? Its supposed
to be one of the litest commerce shops availible that dosnt have much
overhead... I resized the imaged to between 3-5k in size to reduce
load time... Im also on cable and have designed websites for years I
think I may have miscalled the need for a flash intro for this page...
Thank you and please continue the feedback...

Old October 14th 03, 07:29 AM
Shirley Shone

I did not wait for it to download. Takes too long for people paying for
connection by the minute.
Shirley

In article , Cheryl
writes

--
Shirley Shone

Old October 14th 03, 02:25 PM
Richard C Hornberger

Made some major changes based on your suggestions... Reduced images
sizes and I checked to make sure it took affect this time :-)... And I
removed the flash intro and added something that isnt real impressive
but will load fast...

Rich

=Please post some more feedback...