Podcasts....

Old January 8th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default Podcasts....

Okay -- I'm ready to venture into the world of podcasts..

Do you have a favorite quilty podcast (or multiple favorites)?

Do you access it through iTunes? If not -- where/how do you get it.

Thanks!

--
Kate in MI

Old January 8th 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Jan 7, 5:51*pm, "Kate in MI" wrote:
Okay -- I'm ready to venture into the world of podcasts..

Do you have a favorite quilty podcast (or multiple favorites)?

i like alex anderson's quilt connection. i have subscribed through
itunes. you can find it under PodcastsAudio PodcastsVisual
ArtsAlex Anderson Quilt Connection
OR
click on Podcast in itunes store. type 'quilting' into the search box.
choose PODCASTS and 'see all' . when you find the podcast you want,
click on the 'subscribe' button. i click on all of the free ones. i
watch an episode or 2 and decide which podcasts i want to continue to
get. you unsubscribe in your itunes libraryodcasts
Old January 8th 10, 02:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

Kate in MI wrote:
Okay -- I'm ready to venture into the world of podcasts..

Do you have a favorite quilty podcast (or multiple favorites)?

Do you access it through iTunes? If not -- where/how do you get it.

Thanks!

Not quilty but great for booklovers - I really like "authors on tour"
at duh authorsontourlive.com. It has various writers
discussing/reading from their new books. I've found some amazing books
that way that I would've never discovered otherwise. I access it
through iTunes (you don't need an ipod or a mac to use itunes - I listen
on my pc).

I also listen to podcasts from cbc radio - I pick the shows that I like
to listen to in real time and catch up on the ones I've missed or want
to listen to again. One that is interesting is "Between the Covers"
where a book is read in installments. I wait until all the installments
for a particular are available on podcast and then download them in a chunk.

Happy listening!
Allison

quilting podcasts Anne Rogers Quilting 4 July 27th 09 05:49 PM
Quilting Podcasts Puttsy Quilting 11 December 5th 07 10:54 PM
Knitting or crochet podcasts coggietm Yarn 4 August 28th 07 05:12 AM
quilting podcasts Laurie G. Quilting 7 May 25th 07 05:23 AM