Nora asked....

Old March 10th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Nora asked....

Welcome to the RCTY family, Kim! )

Gemini
- in Ontario, Canada

"KIM CHRISTIANSEN" wrote in message
Hello All,

I'm new to the newsgroups but not new to the internet or crafting. I have
done needlepoint forever (at least it feels that way), taught myself to
crochet when I was in Jr High, scrapbook, photography, and well decided to
teach myself to knit (in my copious free time!)

I teach High School French here in Texas and love every minute of it. I
am the proud Mom to a rambuncious 5 year old Shih Tzu names Cocoa. :-)
Ohhh and did I mention I am a book-aholic.

Currenly I am working feverishly to finish a crocheted hat for a friend
with breast cancer.

Thats me in a nutshell.

Kim C in Texas.

Old March 11th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Welcome Kim
You have a place called Cyprus ,,,,,??? we have an Island Country in
the Mediterenean not far from here named Cyprus
mirjam

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the great introduction. Do you live anywhere near Cyprus TX?

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 11th 06, 12:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"KIM CHRISTIANSEN" skrev i melding
Hello All,

I'm new to the newsgroups but not new to the internet or crafting. I
have done needlepoint forever (at least it feels that way), taught
myself to crochet when I was in Jr High, scrapbook, photography, and
well decided to teach myself to knit (in my copious free time!)

I teach High School French here in Texas and love every minute of it.
I am the proud Mom to a rambuncious 5 year old Shih Tzu names Cocoa.
:-) Ohhh and did I mention I am a book-aholic.

Currenly I am working feverishly to finish a crocheted hat for a
friend with breast cancer.

Thats me in a nutshell.

Kim C in Texas.

Hi Kim!
Welcome!
I am a teacher too, but my puils are younger!

--
AUD in Norway ;-))
alrefsnesathotmaildotcom

Old March 13th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"norabalcer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Kim,

Thanks for the great introduction. Do you live anywhere near Cyprus TX?

Hugs,

Nora

Hi Nora,

If you mean Cypress Texas. There is a Cypress about 40 45 miles from me...
so in Texas terms. Not far at all. :-)

Kim