Poinsettia quilt pattern?

Old November 5th 03, 03:59 AM
Sewnut

Default Poinsettia quilt pattern?

I am looking for a pattern for a poinsettia quilt that has the petals
layered and appliqued on the quilt blocks. Does someone have one they could
lend me or tell me where to get it?

Thanks so much

Old November 5th 03, 04:34 AM
juliasb(nospam)

I made a King size quilt for my daughter using the poinsettia pattern
seen on the cover of Better Homes and Garden's American patchwork
Quilting December 1999 Issue 41 as a table runner. It was easily
adaptable to the quilt I made. The setting in the Log Cabin blocks was
great.
The great thing, when I read your message I thought it might take me a
bit of time to find the magazine, it was the first one I picked up! The
pattern is beautiful. Try their site they may have it on line. On
their cover it says their link is: http://www.bhg.com
juliasb

--
come and journey with me...
from darkness into New Life

Old November 5th 03, 04:46 AM
nzl*

http://www.compuquilt.com/blockimg/2.../Poinsetta.htm
http://www.piecepatcher.com/projects...poinsettia.htm
http://66.113.208.97/piecing/figures/05-24/02.html
that one is scrapbooking paper pattern but easily enough made in applique.
you can do a 'google image' search thru the poinsettias. find one you really
like and sketch it to size. then make you're own pattern. much nicer and
original.
jeanne

"Sewnut" wrote...

Old November 5th 03, 06:09 AM
Sewnut

"juliasb(nospam)" wrote in message
I made a King size quilt for my daughter using the poinsettia pattern
seen on the cover of Better Homes and Garden's American patchwork
Quilting December 1999 Issue 41 as a table runner. It was easily
adaptable to the quilt I made. The setting in the Log Cabin blocks was
great.
The great thing, when I read your message I thought it might take me a
bit of time to find the magazine, it was the first one I picked up! The
pattern is beautiful. Try their site they may have it on line. On
their cover it says their link is: http://www.bhg.com
juliasb

This really sounds like the pattern I am looking for. I do recall it was
done on log cabin blocks. I tried the Better Homes and Gardens site but the
search turned up no results. Do you think you could email me the pattern?
If all all possible? I would so very much appreciate it.

Sewnut

New Fabrics from Robert Kaufman, Moda, Timeless Treasures, more at The Virginia Quilter. The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 1 February 10th 05 10:38 AM
Quilt Pattern TerriLee in WA Quilting 16 September 11th 03 04:23 AM
Looking for an online photo of a Maple Leaf pattern quilt, and color choices question QuiltShopHopper Quilting 5 August 9th 03 06:23 PM
Quilt Pattern Help!! Angbug Needlework 2 July 29th 03 06:15 PM