French Redoute' botanicals

Old February 4th 04, 02:33 AM
Bungadora

Dianne Lewandowski d

I'll have you know, we do NOT muck things up. These are "learning
experiences."

Sometimes I don't like learning that much at one tim. I tried to remove the
glue with alcohol and it also removed some of the paint. Looks like I should
have used high density primer, instead of regular primer, because the paint
should not have rolled off like that. I'll have to repaint those squares. and
use the biggest honking rose I can find in that spot. Maybe I'll look for a
bouquet ...

I also broke my lamp, and somehow lost my address book while looking for my
daytimer this evening. (Lamp fell on top of my head.) After going through all
my drawers and shelves, and tearing all the books off the shelf, they both fell
out of notebooks/binders. Bonus, I found my embroidery scissors at the back of
a drawer, and I didn't even know they were lost yet.

Now that order has been restored, relatively speaking, I think I deserve a hot
chocolate.

Dora
Old February 4th 04, 02:36 AM
Bungadora

Well thank you. Since I know you enjoy roses, take a look at this site:
http://www.rosarian.com/redoute/

Dora

(BDS2pds)

Sounds lovely Dora. When I researched and found that Trish Burr book,
Redoute'
evidently did lots of botanicals besides his famous roses but I have a pretty
good idea how lovely your closet looks. That is a fabulous idea.

Timeless Treasures Sale; Lots of New Fabric at The Virginia Quilter The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 December 11th 04 06:03 AM
French Pottery Marks Andy Pottery 0 March 4th 04 03:39 PM
News or forum server in french ? Alex Pottery 1 September 14th 03 12:36 AM
Ebay: French Hand Sewing Signed by Sarah Howard Stone Michelle Palmer Marketplace 0 August 14th 03 03:01 AM