deadness

Old May 20th 04, 04:21 AM
Richard B. Johnson

Default deadness

It looks like the spammers may have won. The newsgroup looks dead. Sigh.
It is happening all over. Richard Johnson

Old May 20th 04, 04:59 AM
Debbie B

I'm still here.

I just went to Michael's and they had sculpey on sale for 99 cents. But
they still don't have the tri bead roller in either stores. Neither does
Hobby Lobby. sigh

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Richard B. Johnson" wrote in message
It looks like the spammers may have won. The newsgroup looks dead. Sigh.
It is happening all over. Richard Johnson

---

Old May 20th 04, 05:08 AM
Georgia

It's not the sp**mers; perhaps people are busy getting ready for spring
shows. People pop in; if someone has something (on topic) to say or ask,
they'll get a response. But this is a small group, and we all know better
than to respond to tr**ls and sp**.

Georgia

Old May 21st 04, 01:28 PM
dawn

What is a tri bead roller?

--
Dawn Stubitsch
(Home Page) http://www.thumbprintkids.com
ink.net...

Old May 21st 04, 03:46 PM
MW

Richard
I just thought your comments deserved a response.
I am Marc from MarcsMolds in australia who posted the "Spam" re molds.
Georgia replied to your comments with some empathy for people like myself.
I happen to be a single father looking after a two year old and am busy
constructing a business that can revolve around her. I lost a 12 year old to
leukaemia and regard her future as something to fulfil as much as I can as
she is incredibly precious to me.
Here in Australia they regard people like me as the underdog and are more
than happy to give me a go.
I will do anything to move my business forward and am sorry if posting a new
supplier to your craft seems to bother you.
This message is not designed to offend, but there are sometimes humans
behind the "Spam"

regards Marc and Chant'ee

Old May 21st 04, 05:36 PM
Debbie B

It's a small bead maker that makes three kinds of beads. I ordered one from
http://snipurl.com/6kry
They come highly recommended.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"dawn" wrote in message
. com...
What is a tri bead roller?

Old May 21st 04, 05:38 PM
Richard B. Johnson

I really wasn't referring to you. As far as I am concerned, an add for
something that applies to polyclay is perfectly appropriate. I even checked
you page, but decided that there was nothing there for me. I am sorry to
have caused you concern. I was referring more to the spam for Christina
Aguilara ( sp)nudes, sex tools etc. I don't think anyone objects to almost
anything that relates directly to polymer clay.

Old May 22nd 04, 07:05 PM
Katherine Dewey

Yes, it's the sick nature of the spammers that hurts all the discussion groups;
they sneak into moderated groups as well. That said, I'm still here.
And now for the unabashed ad:
Look for "Making Babies in Polymer Clay", a new handout coming in June to the
list of Elvenwork sculpting guides. This is the
missing-there-wasn't-enough-room-for-it chapter of Creating Life-Like Figures in
Polymer Clay. A companion workbook, though not in color, nor as fine a
production as the book, it's a workbook I'll think you'll like.

Katherine Dewey
http://www.elvenwork.com

Old May 26th 04, 05:26 PM
Sjpolyclay

Kathy, I'm glad to see you still here! Me too, although I've been missing a
lot....first thing my son did on coming home from college was crash the
computer!! But we are running again. I'm also doing a lot with my new digital
camera, and its really eating up my time....

Its time to get back to polymer for me! I have masks to make and new things to
work with.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old June 2nd 04, 07:30 PM
DianeGlassAttic

"Making Babies in Polymer Clay", a new handout coming in June to the
list of Elvenwork sculpting guides.

Hey, great! Will it cover the faces as well as the bodies?? (have to know
which pages to list it on at GlassAttic g).

Diane B.
http://www.glassattic.com ...... polymer clay "encyclopedia"
..........(for e-mail.... DO NOT USE this AOL address, or I may never see it!
--use this one: ).....