it's like a ghost town here

Old March 11th 04, 08:19 PM
Drop50

Default it's like a ghost town here

where is everyone - i guess this group in no more!

Old March 12th 04, 02:15 AM
Richard B. Johnson

I guess everyone got tired of the spam-- or there are a lot of shows coming
up, everyone is busy in the studio.
"Drop50" wrote in message
t...
where is everyone - i guess this group in no more!

Old March 13th 04, 05:04 PM
dawn

I'm sure that everyone is just very busy. This group has a dry spell every
once in a while but it always rev's up shortly!
Dawn Stubitsch

(Home Page) http://www.thumbprintkids.com
(Questions?) http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/questions.htm
(Prices & Forms) http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html
(Photo Guidelines) http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/...0guidlines.htm
"Drop50" wrote in message
t...
where is everyone - i guess this group in no more!

Old March 15th 04, 03:56 AM
K&N

Ask us a question... give us something to talk about :-)

Old March 15th 04, 12:25 PM
Drop50

"K&N" wrote in message
Ask us a question... give us something to talk about :-)

last time i was here there were so many posts you couldn't keep up. i
haven't been claying in almost 2 years - oh well.

So--- what have i missed? any great swaps? any super new products? does
Flecto still rule (hahaha). i think Kato clay was the new thing back then.

Old March 18th 04, 01:23 AM
K&N

Honestly, I haven't been around all that much either.

I'm still Premo sort of girl... Someday I'll try Kato Clay... I hear some
good things about it.

I made a slug of beads over winter break and sent them to a friend who will
try to sell them for me at some bead shows.

Otherwise, I'm student teaching and looking for a 'real' job.

If you want 'action', you might try www.polymerclaycentral.com They have an
active message board

Hugs,
Nan

Old March 24th 04, 05:23 PM
CRFT456

Yes, it used to be really active here.....dropped out for a year or so....miss
some of the posts and pictures.....
Old March 24th 04, 06:11 PM
Debbie B

I just found polymer clay last saturday after taking a class and have fallen
in love. I do that in the morning and then bead in the afternoon.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"CRFT456" wrote in message
Yes, it used to be really active here.....dropped out for a year or

so....miss
some of the posts and pictures.....

---

Old March 24th 04, 07:15 PM
Diana Curtis

hi deb,
nice to see you here (too). Are you following me? lol
the ony way to get his place hopping again is for folks to post.
inmy yahoo folder, in sig lne below, in poly clay folder is what im
working on most recently.
What is everyone else doing?
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
hlink.net...

Old March 24th 04, 07:50 PM
Debbie B

Those are so pretty.

I made a sculpture of my husband fishing. I made 3 leaf pins for my Mom,
sister & I. I'm still learning the basics. I love this stuff though. My
local art store had a class and now I told him he has to feed my habit. LOL
He's going to give me a discount cause I spend so much in his store. And
the fact that I'm such a nice person. roflmao

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
hi deb,
nice to see you here (too). Are you following me? lol
the ony way to get his place hopping again is for folks to post.
inmy yahoo folder, in sig lne below, in poly clay folder is what im
working on most recently.
What is everyone else doing?
Diana

--