Jinny Beyer Tessellations

Old November 4th 03, 12:50 PM
BDS2pds

Oh dear --does that mean I can machine quilt? Coming off as a dufas here but
it can't be helped. Pride can not stop me from this project for my son !!!
Marcia's tumbling blocks don't have the inset corners.

Old November 4th 03, 02:21 PM
Teresa in Colorado

Hi - you can machine piece inset corners - it's just easier with Marcia's
pattern.
Get the pattern, lady, and get going - Christmas is
Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Teresa in Colorado

The Presser Foot
Sewing Machine Sales, Service, Supplies, and More
www.thepresserfoot.com

--
"BDS2pds" wrote in message
Oh dear --does that mean I can machine quilt? Coming off as a dufas here

but
it can't be helped. Pride can not stop me from this project for my son

!!!
Marcia's tumbling blocks don't have the inset corners.

Old November 4th 03, 05:53 PM
BDS2pds

Thanks teresa -- now tell me where to buy the pattern and get it the fastest!!!
It has been QUITE the journey getting to this point. Tessellations were all
the son wanted and now after explaining numerous days that I can not find a
tessellation quilt like he likes with cubes that I can machine quilt ( jinny
beyer~~ then Karen combs~~ and now down to one I can do with Marcia~~ took time
and quite the time span!!!
This has also been going on with the other son who wants an oiled wool cardigan
aran sweater and can't find a pattern for that either !!!!
Old November 4th 03, 07:03 PM
BDS2pds

Alicia's attic is who had it so bought the thing so you all do not have to hear
this mess any more !!! Tada!!!!

Old November 5th 03, 11:53 AM
BDS2pds

I do so hope this is easy as I hope I hope I hope !!!!