AD - something a little different - lampwork

Old June 25th 04, 08:14 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - something a little different - lampwork

Lots of focal shapes and deep, rich color -

Autumn Vinyard

This color scheme turned out really interesting - I was in an experimental
mood last night. I'd love to know what you all think!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 25th 04, 08:38 AM
Candace

I *almost* didn't look....I just knew the looking would kill me. *sigh* I was
right. Damn woman--don't you ever do any beads that are bad?????

Autumn Vinyard

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 25th 04, 08:56 AM
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - but you didn't see the ones that didn't make it into the auction!
I experimented on big leaf charms. Eventually, I'll get that down. And the
square pillow shape is still hard for me, so a lot of those don't make it
either.
(((((hugs))))) Thanks for the kind words! I've had a bad couple of weeks,
so this is always nice to hear. Cheers me up!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 25th 04, 09:02 AM
Candace

((((((((((((((((Kandice)))))))))))))))))

The truth is easy to spew forth unto yonder newsgroup

Old June 25th 04, 03:27 PM
starlia

I can just bet they are gorgeous even if they didn't make it to the auction.

I LOVE THIS SET! It's my favorite of all your sets so far.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 25th 04, 04:47 PM
Dr. Sooz

Autumn Vinyard

Wow. WOW.
KLUNK
The colors are rich and gorgeous -- a real success hue-wise.
~~
Sooz
Old June 25th 04, 05:43 PM
Marissa Undercofler

I like it alot. It looks very cool (temp and otherwise) :-) It looks a wee
bit like the very tail end of summer (the orangy and lighter teal colors)
mixed with the beginning/middle of autumn (the darker teal and purply red
colors). The teal pillow looks kinda summery and the reddish one looks
kinda autumny to me.

Nice work.

Marissa

Old June 25th 04, 06:21 PM
BeckiBead

STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows