OT Thanks from Tig (for feline advice)

Old November 3rd 05, 06:40 PM
Judie in Penfield NY

Default OT Thanks from Tig (for feline advice)

Thanks to everyone who gave me such great tips and advice to help my much
loved Tigger to get up on the bed. For now, he has a temporary method
using a sewing machine stool and a sewing box to make a sort of stairway
for him to get into bed. (My bed, actually, but he spends at least as much
time there as I do!) My son in law will be making some steps for him to
climb to most of his favorite places. Some places will have carpet covered
ramps, the places where there is no room for ramps will have carpet
covered steps.

Also, I have a call in to the vet to find out about the glucomasine and
the fish oil, she is on vacation but will return next week, so I am hoping
that will help.

Thanks so much, we knew we could count you to know what to do.

Judie in Penfield NY