AWESOME MOVIE! << I found this movie link in an AOL chatroom. It is based on real evidence and I give it a big thumbs-up.

Old April 12th 05, 02:09 PM
ReddShadoe

Default AWESOME MOVIE! << I found this movie link in an AOL chatroom. It is based on real evidence and I give it a big thumbs-up.

"Anthropy" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:10:38 -0400, Bob K
wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

On 11 Apr 2005 17:52:50 -0700, wrote:

http://www.321.cn/movie120 Awesome Movie! You can reply
with your comments about the movie if you want to.

If you really want people to view your "movie" you really should
provide more details otherwise your offer could be mistaken for a
lame attempt to get people to your website where they'll be infected
by some unwanted "gift" Don't worry, one of the American posters is
bound to go (not to smart) so we'll know soon enough.

Hey ****tard, do you realise that while you're pontificating on the
superior cranial capacity you have over Americans, you are giving advice
to someone who has spammed this message to just about every freekin'
Usenet group?
Way to go ass!

Bob K

Hey butthead. I don't spend my days trawling newsgroups like you do so
I wouldn't know about that nor do I give a ****. ****ing yank
****head.

"Trawling"? Is that Retardese for "trolling"? For that is obviously what
you are doing. And I might add, quite unprovoked. You're just like a
Klansman, hating a group of people out of sheer ignorace.

Old April 12th 05, 07:40 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, Anthropy wrote:

Nothing to do with the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq and
Afghanistan then? or the 100,000 dead Iraqis?

You stupid EuroTARD..! didn't you recently admit it was something like
17,000..?

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually
has a very low crime rate."
- Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.