AD - Country Bouquet & More

Old March 11th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD - Country Bouquet & More

Hi Y'all,

I just listed 5 new auctions tonight. There's encased lapis blue flowers
with silvered ivory vines, 2 small sets of seashells and some really funky
green and black freeform beads! I would have to say that Country Bouquet is
my favorite set though. Gorgeous flowers float atop a layer of crystal
clear, casting a shadow on the tea stained looking background. I had major
separation anxiety listing this set so hurry up and bid before I change my
mind! =o)

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Have a beady-utiful weekend!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com

Old March 11th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only do you make shells to DIE FOR, you make awesome florals
(country garden.... the colors remind me of a very old set of russian
stacking dolls that my grandmother had in a china cabinet.....) and
really, really groovy funky beads!!!!!!!! Organism is just soooooooooo
fun and funky and out there!! My mind immediately tried to figure out
what would do that set justice... black onyx, really funky silver, and
some swaro.... it just screams movement and flair and pizzazz......
Actually, I have some really fun silver rectangular pillows with a
similar wavy/sqiggly pattern...

sigh. drool.

katie

Old March 11th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Wow! They are all gorgeous, but I like "Deep Sea" best. Woohoo!

Cheryl

Old March 11th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Thanks Katie!
The Russian stacking dolls might actually be a cool thing to try to do in
beads! I just love getting inspiration from other places, you know, besides
other beads.
And that green set was really fun....surprisingly....because I'm such a
symmetrical (okay....anal) kind of person. It was rejuvenating to do
something kind of "out there".......=o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
oups.com...

Old March 11th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Ooooo....two votes for Deep Sea.
Thanks Jerri! =o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Ooooooooooo, love that shell on the Deep Sea set!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

with
"Subscribe" in the subject line.

Old March 11th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I'm still mourning the teal ones I didn't get a couple months ago!

I really like the barrels you've been doing. The deep rich colors with
decorated ends and also your new florals.

It's generous that you published a shell tutorial. And I see a whole lot of
shells out there now. But I still think you have just the right touch,
especially in the subtle realistic ones (she says as she still wants clear
and teal shells, and keeps a photo of them).

I think the Organism beads look like a party!

Tina

"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
Ooooo....two votes for Deep Sea.
Thanks Jerri! =o)

Old March 11th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Dawn -

Oh, man..... stacking beads.... drool.

I am such an anally symmetrical person that I am always and forever
challenging myself to make things that are random, out there and NOT
symmetrical. (The first time I tried to make a random piece it made me
possitively twitchy!)

The green set really sparked that challenge for me---- make a set of
jewelry that lives up to the randomness of the beads. I also REALLY
loved the vibrant colors. Same kind of feeling as that funky set
Kandace just did in tangerine/lime/purple, although hers were slightly
more symmetrical. I think I pick up on the effort that goes into
forcing different colors, randomness, chaos; and that it gives me the
energy to keep pushing the beads along that same track into a set of
fun and funky jewelry.

Katie

Old March 12th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Dawn:

They are all wonderful, but I really like the Country Bouquet set. Beautiful
warm background color and the black flower centers really make them pop. OK,
I read the title of "organism" a bit wrong. EEEK. Get your mind out of the
gutter Lara. Sorry Dawn. I love bright green and black together.

Lara
--

Check out my eBay auctions: http://snipurl.com/8fa3
Check out my Justbeads.com auctions: http://snipurl.com/jr6c

Old March 13th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Love the shells Great Work on the florals too Yummy