Mall Crawl Prize Winner

Old December 3rd 05, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Mall Crawl Prize Winner

I am delighted! I just got a $10 gift certificate for Sewing Salon. I just
placed my order. This is fun!!!

I know that last time there were a couple of you that won gift certificates
and decided not to use them. If any of you feel that way again - I would be
most grateful if you decided to send them my way!!! I will use them.
(begging and drooling, on my knees!)

Thanks in advance!!

Martha

Mall Crawl Help! Donna Maine Quilting 4 June 18th 12 08:48 AM
Mall Crawl Winner Tigg Quilting 9 December 3rd 05 03:57 PM
Mall Crawl Betty in Wi Quilting 5 July 3rd 05 03:02 PM
I won at Mall Crawl DQLTS Quilting 12 December 20th 04 08:36 PM
Mall Crawl Prizes Audrey Eischens Quilting 1 November 3rd 03 10:32 PM