needlework chat

Old June 2nd 04, 02:26 PM
Dr. Brat

Caryn wrote:

But, if it's ok for you to have a constant running feud on this list with MJ,
than I am not really seeing as how you can really give me advice about my
occasional spats with Dianne.

I wasn't giving advice. I was making an amused observation *grin*.

It's not ok for me to have a running feud, but I gotta say: it's not
constant. In fact, I deleted my last response. But that's the problem
you know: everyone sees you when you slip, but no one knows how many
times you sit on your hands. I want positive affirmations for being
good, dammit! *sigh* So barring that, I occasionally try for the
amusement value instead. Sometimes it works, sometimes it lead
balloons. *heh* At least last time I amused myself if nobody else.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old June 2nd 04, 02:51 PM
Caryn

It's not ok for me to have a running feud, but I gotta say: it's not
constant. In fact, I deleted my last response. But that's the problem
you know: everyone sees you when you slip, but no one knows how many
times you sit on your hands. I want positive affirmations for being
good, dammit! *sigh* So barring that, I occasionally try for the
amusement value instead. Sometimes it works, sometimes it lead
balloons. *heh* At least last time I amused myself if nobody else.

lol

There is definately a lot to be said for the amusement factor.

I do delete a lot of replies, I even ask some of my online friends if I should
hit send or not, and usually follow their advice....Usually!

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old June 2nd 04, 04:44 PM
jv

Here we go again.. "you misunderstood me". Try reading what you're
posting before you hit send, and even have a friend read to make sure
your message is clear.. I bet that will cut down on all the
misunderstandings and misinterpretations of your words here. Unless,
of course, you meant what you said originally and are now trying to
backpedal because yet again, you're wrong.

Dianne Lewandowski wrote in message ...
snip of much drivel about advertising I said I probably wasn't
thinking clear
when I responded. I know what a "chat" is, but I think of message
boards as "chat" also. Depends upon your point of view. I explained my
thinking. That's what you didn't try to understand.

Old June 2nd 04, 04:47 PM
jv

And yet another thread with you sniping about them sniping...

"Roberta" wrote in message hlink.net...
snip to get to Roberta's message for clarity Well, you'd THINK
so...but that claim can't possibly be true...the MLI Angel
thread has the 2 of them (Caryn and Sunflower) sniping at each other yet
again. sigh

Roberta

Old June 2nd 04, 06:09 PM
Roberta

Get over it honey. Don't like it? Learn to use your killfile and you'll
never have to be bothered with my accurate observations again. Goodness
knows I don't need snarkiness like yours in my life....

om...

Old June 2nd 04, 07:04 PM
Darla

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:26:18 GMT, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

I want positive affirmations for being
good, dammit!

You are such a good girl, Elizabeth. Kind, thoughtful, loving
articulate, entertaining.

(those all make it plural, right?)
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.

Old June 2nd 04, 07:13 PM
Caryn

Get over it honey. Don't like it? Learn to use your killfile and you'll
never have to be bothered with my accurate observations again. Goodness
knows I don't need snarkiness like yours in my life....

Roberta,

Your observations are at least as irritating as the sniping between the weed
and myself.

You haven't added much to RCTN in a while besides telling others how to behave.

While I do argue with others, I also talk about stitching and other topics that
are not argumentative. When was the last time you contributed in a positive
way?

Telling others what to do to make YOU happy isn't positive.

Old June 2nd 04, 09:36 PM
Dr. Brat

wrote:

I want positive affirmations for being
good, dammit!

You are such a good girl, Elizabeth. Kind, thoughtful, loving
articulate, entertaining.

(those all make it plural, right?)

Oooo! Thank you!

Now can you do that every time I refrain from posting something snarky
to you know who? *snicker*

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old June 2nd 04, 10:21 PM
Karen C - California

In article , Darla
writes:

I want positive affirmations for being
good, dammit!

You are such a good girl, Elizabeth. Kind, thoughtful, loving
articulate, entertaining.

You forgot bright, well-educated, well-informed, and a darn good opponent in a
spirited debate!

--
Finished 5/21/04 - Fireman's Wife
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html