OT - for the hockey fans

Old January 28th 04, 02:45 AM
Ellice

On 1/27/04 7:15 PM,"Gillian Murray" posted:

I REALLY want to know?? Is that a fersure, or a guess???? Wow, Cheryl needs
to be enjoying her cruise, because I certainly miss her posts!! You have met
her, and I will next fall!!

Cheryl's daughter is the one with long, dark, slightly wavy hair, standing
next to the goalie.

I'm sure Cheryl is enjoying the weather, the cruise, the luxury - dang - now
I'm jealous again - and miss her posts. But, it'd be hateful to think of
wasting glorious cruise time doing e-mail ;^)

ellice

Old January 28th 04, 07:31 PM
Gillian Murray

Thanks, Ellice!
Cheryl couldn't have picked a better week to be gone, what with the awful
weather, and the Primary circus in NH!! I hope she is having a wonderful
trip, she certainly deserves some R & R!!

Gillian

Old January 28th 04, 10:26 PM
Ellice

On 1/28/04 2:31 PM,"Gillian Murray" posted:

Thanks, Ellice!
Cheryl couldn't have picked a better week to be gone, what with the awful
weather, and the Primary circus in NH!! I hope she is having a wonderful
trip, she certainly deserves some R & R!!

You're welcome, Gillian. Since Cheryl's daughter shares hockey, and a name
with me - I get regular photo updates ;^) I'm sure Cheryl is having a great
time - and not missing the ice at all.

Humourously enough, a hockey friend of ours went on a cruise last year - on
the big ship with the ice rink on it, and actually brought his skates. Even
DH said he wouldn't do that !

ellice

Old February 1st 04, 03:42 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/28/04 5:26 PM, in article , "Ellice"
wrote:

On 1/28/04 2:31 PM,"Gillian Murray" posted:

Thanks, Ellice!
Cheryl couldn't have picked a better week to be gone, what with the awful
weather, and the Primary circus in NH!! I hope she is having a wonderful
trip, she certainly deserves some R & R!!

You're welcome, Gillian. Since Cheryl's daughter shares hockey, and a name
with me - I get regular photo updates ;^) I'm sure Cheryl is having a great
time - and not missing the ice at all.

Humourously enough, a hockey friend of ours went on a cruise last year - on
the big ship with the ice rink on it, and actually brought his skates. Even
DH said he wouldn't do that !

ellice

So did this ship! A rink, a mini golf course and a rock wall!
Cheryl

Old February 1st 04, 04:31 PM
Ellice

On 1/31/04 10:42 PM,"Cheryl Isaak" posted:

wrote:

Humourously enough, a hockey friend of ours went on a cruise last year - on
the big ship with the ice rink on it, and actually brought his skates. Even
DH said he wouldn't do that !

ellice

So did this ship! A rink, a mini golf course and a rock wall!
Cheryl

Must've been the same ship - I think it's the only one - very big ship! And
of course - please tell me - you didn't skate did you? But, the rock wall
would definitely tempt me - and the mini-golf ;^)

ellice

Old February 1st 04, 09:05 PM
Cheryl Isaak

That is her!
Lots of hair, kept under control by an IceKap under the helmet!
Cheryl

On 1/27/04 7:15 PM, in article
t, "Gillian Murray"
wrote:

I REALLY want to know?? Is that a fersure, or a guess???? Wow, Cheryl needs
to be enjoying her cruise, because I certainly miss her posts!! You have met
her, and I will next fall!!

Gillian

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...
From: Cheryl Isaak

http://www.hockey1.org/mryha-HotNews.html
Scroll about half way down

DD is one of those shining faces! And check out the Star Power page!

Bottom row, third from the right, first one in the yellow jersey???

CiaoMeow
^;;^

.
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties

their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old February 1st 04, 09:07 PM
Cheryl Isaak

wrote:

Humourously enough, a hockey friend of ours went on a cruise last year - on
the big ship with the ice rink on it, and actually brought his skates. Even
DH said he wouldn't do that !

ellice

So did this ship! A rink, a mini golf course and a rock wall!
Cheryl

Must've been the same ship - I think it's the only one - very big ship! And
of course - please tell me - you didn't skate did you? But, the rock wall
would definitely tempt me - and the mini-golf ;^)

ellice

No - I wasn't even tempted to skate! I did swim and lay in the sun and read
and even stitch a little!
And ate and drank way too much!
I have a long post later!
Cheryl

Old February 2nd 04, 01:35 AM
Gillian Murray

Sounds like the PERFECT break!! And under the circumstances there is NO too
much. It is always "just right".

Welcome home, we missed you.

Hugs

Gillian

Old February 2nd 04, 12:45 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/24/04 8:22 AM, in article ,
"Seaspray" seasidestitcher at yahoo dot com wrote:

Cheryl,

You must be so proud! I bet you all had a blast! They are all so cute,
with their big jerseys and skates. I can't believe they make goalie pads
that small!
My DD only wants to play roller hockey so I have signed her up for the
spring. We'll see how it goes.

Seaspray

And DD played net for the first time Sunday AM - boy, I wish I had my
camera. And just like big brother, right through the five hole!
Cheryl