OT : Computer VIRUS attack ... please don't open attachment files !

Old February 2nd 05, 03:02 AM
Julie L.

Default OT : Computer VIRUS attack ... please don't open attachment files !

Hi to all,

Tink have asked me to spread the word ...

Please don't open any attachment files if you receive weird message from her
domain adress: @blackswampglassworks.com, and delete the email.

The weird message I have received was saying in the Subject line : DELIVERY
SERVICE MAIL , so that might be confusing to Tink customers

UPDATE and RUN your anti-virus and even better, install one that remove
access to the unsafe attachment files

Please spread the word in other communities ...

Thanks,
Julie