Neck Wrap pattern

Old February 7th 12, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Hazel Hutcheon

Default Neck Wrap pattern

For anyone who likes knitting scarves – I have found a smashing little
pattern for a neck-wrap – it is very basic, but only costs £2 to
download....!
Just go to:
www.wix.com/eezypeezy/neck-wrap
Old February 8th 12, 02:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

On 2/7/2012 9:58 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 06:42:52 -0800 (PST), Hazel Hutcheon
wrote:

For anyone who likes knitting scarves – I have found a smashing little
pattern for a neck-wrap – it is very basic, but only costs £2 to
download....!
Just go to:

Is this an ad ?? Why would I pay anything for a knitting pattern ?
There are more than you could ever knit, for free, at
http://www.garnstudio.com (be sure you put in what language you want)
and not to mention http://www.patonsyarns.com - I have just started
the one on the left in crazy for cardigans - back and half of one
front done.

Those are just two of free sites for knitting patterns. There are
many more. Just put 'free knitting patterns' in google.

and tons more free (as well as paid) on ravelry.com

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old February 8th 12, 06:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

Is this an ad ?? * Why would I pay anything for a knitting pattern ?
There are more than you could ever knit, for free, athttp://www.garnstudio.com(be sure you put in what language you want)
and not to mentionhttp://www.patonsyarns.com*- I have just started
the one on the left in crazy for cardigans - back and half of one
front done.

Those are just two of free sites for knitting patterns. *There are
many more. *Just put 'free knitting patterns' in google.

And one can always make a swatch Guague and calculate one`s own
patterns
mirjam