New QI photos, mini update and thanks!!

Old August 9th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

Default New QI photos, mini update and thanks!!

Photos have now been added to my QI album (webshots link is in sig. line).

I need to add pictures to my projects albums, but the new QI is keeping me
very busy. He really likes the stuffies that we got him and a nylon(?) of
sorts teething bone. So far he doesn't like the plastic squeak toys. Potty
training is rough today. He is not used to the great outdoors so last night
he was too distracted to do anything and today it is raining which he really
doesn't know about!! The boys love him, but need some time to get used to
him. The cat on the other hand does not like him, but is tolerating him
well (much better than expected).

Thank you to those that have expressed concern over him having stuffed
animal like toys. My MIL and FIL have 4 dogs that have these types of toys
(among others) and have not had any issues except the children's stuffed
toys which are simply kept out of reach and carefully monitored when in
play. I think if I do my part as supervising him and the kids we should be
OK. I am planning to go and get some fleece and making him some softies and
some tug of war ropes. Thanks to all who gave input.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old August 9th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:30:44 GMT, "Charlotte Hippen"
wrote:

Photos have now been added to my QI album (webshots link is in sig. line).

Oh my gosh, your puppy looks like a stuffed toy himself!
How cute!

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt

Old August 9th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

What a cutie!

Please pat the offended Samson for me too.

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

newskmCg.82053$FQ1.18896@attbi_s71...
:
[...]
: --

Old August 9th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oh Charlotte, he is so lovely.
Thanks for the pictures!
..
In message okmCg.82053$FQ1.18896@attbi_s71, Charlotte Hippen
writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 9th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise

What a sweetheart! I don't envy you the potty training part, but he looks
like he'll be worth the effort.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 9th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jacqueline

He is a cutie, I just got a puppy, well she was actually born at my
house but sent to the mother's house at 3 days old, my animials are
all out doors, but our cat is 14 years old and she has taken to the
puppy really well. Now she hates her mother, who happens to belong to
my nephew and they live right behind us, but I would hold the pup in
my arms and gradually set her down beside the cat. The cat plays
with her as if she were another cat. Now at time the cat will smack
her but when he does his claws are never out. Yesterday they even
started eating together, funny thing is the cat likes the puppy chow
and the puppy likes the cat food. I figure by winter they will be
sleeping together, the puppy is just a mutt but we love her just the
same, well the cat is an alley cat too and we certainly think he hung
the moon. But if you introduce the cat and puppy to each other a
little at a time they will get use to each other. I trid this with
the mother dog and no they never did get use to each other. I think
it is the puppy thing that bonds them, one being young and one being
old.

Jacqueline

wrote:

[...]

http://www.mountain-breeze.com
Recipes and other fun things
Old August 9th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nana2b

Very cute! Any idea how you will be able to tell if Samson will be on the
small side vs. large (20lb). Linda in Tx

Old August 9th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
blackrosequilts

Charlotte Hippen wrote:

Photos have now been added to my QI album (webshots link is in sig. line).

What a cutie!

--

blackrosequilts
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message,
but a considerable number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

2005 BOMs: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackrosequilts/my_photos

-------- __o
------- -\. -------- __o
---- ( )/ ( ) -------- -\.
--------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old August 9th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article okmCg.82053$FQ1.18896@attbi_s71,
"Charlotte Hippen" wrote:

Photos have now been added to my QI album (webshots link is in sig. line).

Awww...what a cuddly little thing he seems! I suspect he might forget
how to walk if he were in my house.

[...]

Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1