Did I miss it?

Old March 1st 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Default Did I miss it?

I have been on vacation... and then experienced a hard drive failure on my
computer. I'm just getting back up to speed after a couple of weeks.

Did I miss the directory?

I'll be busy reading LOTS of messages and trying to catch up on what is
going on around here!

Kate in MI

Old March 1st 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

No Kate. You didn't miss it. Alice has been overly swamped at work and the
last I heard is that she is re-surfacing somewhat by sending out the
confirmation emails. Shouldn't be too much longer.

--
Cindy from MO

. ..

Old March 1st 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:04:31 -0500, "Kate G." wrote:

Did I miss the directory?

Kate in MI

No. You didn't miss it. Enjoy reading and catching up with the news
group.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Hi, did you miss me? Pati Cook Quilting 15 January 14th 06 06:38 PM
try not to miss me too much Dr. Quilter Quilting 8 May 27th 04 03:31 PM
Did I miss the 6 x 6 Beinchat Yarn 5 February 20th 04 10:42 AM
What did I miss? Diana Curtis Quilting 5 August 12th 03 03:13 AM